𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

╔════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╗A request by Kittendoe with a fairy reader and Link! I hope you like it and that it's what you hoped for! ^•^ Ngl, I like the bit of cottage core this one holds╚════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╝

A request by Kittendoe with a fairy reader and Link! I hope you like it and that it's what you hoped for! ^•^ Ngl, I like the bit of cottage core this one holds
╚════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╝

published 04/08/2023

warnings: fluff

‧͙⁺-ˋˏI will find youˎˊ˚⁺‧͙

He couldn't help but close his eyes, feeling the blades of grass glide across his sun kissed skin as the shadows of the passing clouds swam across the fields littered in flowers of every colour while the warming sun lazily laid ahead amongst the towering mountains of afar.

But this, this is what he's been missing all along...the feeling of tranquility pouring over him like a tiny waterfall upon a slow flowing stream - a sigh of content slipping past his lips.

And soon, he felt himself slipping away into the warmth of a quiet, soothing dream, only to slowly find himself standing upon a field of the most flowers he's ever seen - his eyes widening at the sight of endless green and towering trees where blossoming flowers grace their leaves, a soft gasp spilling from his lips.

A soft twinkling suddenly tickled his ears, the sound so soft and close yet so far from reach, but the only thing he could think of was how come this dream felt so real? The smell of the earthy air tingling his nose along with the sweet scented smell of flowers? The little hum and trinkle of a nearby stream slithering away between the darkened pebbles? And not once, has he ever had a dream so vivid - but only for him to quickly be shaken from his thoughts by a soft voice.

A dreamy voice singing of a quieting lullaby.

He shook his head, squinting his crystalline eyes in curiosity before he slowly began to make his way to the mysterious voice that lulls him into a comfort he doesn't know if he wants to leave behind - his fingers twirling around the towering straws of grass.

And eventually, he came to a clearing where mountains where waterfalls fall in glittering light surround an overflowing sea of hills, where his lips could only part at such a sight - until the sound of a soft whisper caught his attention, causing him to glance towards the sound...only for himself to become stuck in his spot at the beauty that is bestowed upon him.

You

A fairy clothed in leaves of every colour with wings that fluttered with every movement you made as your gentle voice carried itself along the waves of the field while you cradled some tiny berries in your arms.

Link found himself completely awe struck at the sight of you, the sight of your glowing, smooth skin and the sparkle that twinkles upon your wings while you fed the small animals around you, especially the few little bunnies that prod their little paws upon your legs in hope you'd give them more.