𝐭𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

╔════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╗Some headcanons for twilight everyone! It was about time I wrote some lmfao XDI've never done a headcanon story piece (if you can call this that :'D) before so I hope I did this justice :') I also didn't expect it ...

Some headcanons for twilight everyone! It was about time I wrote some lmfao XD
I've never done a headcanon story piece (if you can call this that :'D) before so I hope I did this justice :') I also didn't expect it to take quite the yanderer turn-

Anyways, if you don't like smut, please don't read this! I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable ^•^

╚════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╝

published 23/07/2023

warnings: smut, fluff, slight yanderer

‧͙⁺-ˋˏ virgin tp link x virgin readerˎˊ˚⁺‧͙

In this scenario, I'm imagining both you and Link being virgins and are finally willing to take the next step in your loving, devoted relationship - a love that began before the draping veils of twilight fell upon the world you both knew. But even then, through all those hardships, you were all he thought about.

His everything.

When you told him that you were ready to take the next step in your humble, little loving bubble - he was ecstatic, breathless and he even struggled to find the right words to express how he felt as he fumbled over them, so instead of embarrassing himself even more, he grabbed ahold of your hand and dragged you back to the coziness of his home.

Your home.

His fingers were shaking from the nerves and excitement that built its way through his stuttering heart as his lips clumsily but carefully found themselves molding against your own. Your hands finding their way into his ruffled, dark blonde hair, easing themselves into his locks before lightly tugging on them and encouraging his act of sudden dominance.

When he laid you upon his bed that rested upon his small loft, he was careful and loving, his words were filled with only praises as he caged you between his arms - his hazy blue eyes filled with nothing but the admiration he held for you...filled with nothing but the deepened love that poured from his heart and into your own.

Every few minutes he would be asking if you would like to continue, making sure that you were comfortable every step of the way as he began to clumsily remove your clothing - eager to share his deepened love for you in more ways than one because today was about you. Today was about him and the love you shared.

Nothing else mattered.

And he was so nervous...scared that he'd somehow hurt you or go too rough on you - so, he tried his best to take it as slow as possible, feeling the way his tongue slithered across your own while he allowed you to shed his clothes and feel the warmth of his skin against your own. His own hands now finding the will to explore you with a delicacy he'd only use with you.