𝐨𝐨𝐭/𝐦𝐦 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

╔════  ⭒        ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ  ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙         ⭒════╗ Nearly 200 reads and 10 votes?? Thank you guys so much! This really means a lot to me! As a thank you, a wrote another long chapter unlike my previous one! This one being a Young OOT/MM Link x read...

 Nearly 200 reads and 10 votes?? Thank you guys so much! This really means a lot to me! As a thank you, a wrote another long chapter unlike my previous one! This one being a Young OOT/MM Link x reader as he deserves some more love and light in his life! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did writing it and thank you all again!
╚════   ⭒      ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ  ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙      ⭒════╝

published 03/07/2023

warnings: fluff, comfort, touch of angst

‧͙⁺-ˋˏ See you againˎˊ˚⁺‧͙

Soft splatter could be heard through the warmth of your house as you knitted in front of the twirling flames of your hearth, weaving the pink through the blue in a lyrical rhythm that echoed the sizzling fire - the wood beneath crackling under its intense heat that kissed your cozy skin.

The rain plummeted down to the earth while the grey clouds slowly drifted by, signalling that it soon shall pass- unfortunately, you thought. With a sigh, you reached down into the woven basket that obediently laid beside you, only to feel nothing but the sharpness of the aged grass that it was made of.

Your eyebrows rose, causing you to quickly glance down and see nothing there besides the nearly finished pink ball of wool and some strands of random colours spread out in different corners. A pout now laced your lips before casting your eyes to the window where droplets of water drooled down the misted glass, 'As much as I love the rain, I really need more of the blue to finish off my scarf...' And with that, you stood up, neatly placing the incomplete scarf upon the chair and dusting off your waist-tied apron while a content smile spread across your face, '...maybe it won't be so bad once I go outside.'

You glanced up at the cloudy sky, squinting your eyes from the drops that dared to fall upon them. You sighed, pulling your hood further down towards your eyes, the thought of there not being too many people in Castle Town - meaning that buying the wool would only take a few seconds - made a proudful grin sneak its way across your lips as you treaded your way down the cobblestone of the alleyways, seeking somewhat of a shelter along the extending roofs of the stone houses and buildings.

You came to a stop in front of an aged house where golden, curved writing lay engraved above upon a wooden beam, 'Wool of Hyrule', while the catch of the day laid beside the door, painted in white, says, 'Feeling a bit sheepish? Then you better get inside and buy some more wool to thicken your coat!' A bit daft, but a little funny, causing a silent chuckle to edge its way through your mind before you pulled down the golden hand - the coldness icy against your fingertips as the bell above your head rang away in sign of your arrival. "And who dare comes in such weather to my humble abode!", a voice called from within the warmth while you slid off your hood, "It's always a pleasure to see you, Hassan."