𝐭𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

╔════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╗There will only be a slight smidget of sexual actions and tension! So, don't worry if you're not into smut, it's mainly fluff! And thank you for over nearly 700 reads and 29 votes!! It was just the other day I publ...

There will only be a slight smidget of sexual actions and tension! So, don't worry if you're not into smut, it's mainly fluff! And thank you for over nearly 700 reads and 29 votes!! It was just the other day I published my 500 reads oneshot special!

╚════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╝

published 11/07/2023

warnings: fluff, touch of smut

‧͙⁺-ˋˏlittle lambˎˊ˚⁺‧͙

A warm arm slithered across my skin before securing my waist in a tight hold, causing my eyes to flutter open and to be greeted by the golden light of the early-morning sun that began to peak its way through our gentle swaying curtains.

I could only smile at the way my heart fluttered from the hum that resonated within the bare chest that's firmly pressed against my back - a soft snore tickling my ears as I buried my flustered face into the warmth of my pillow. His breathing was quiet and calm while his heart brought comfort to my own with the way it softly thumped beneath his sun-kissed skin. A reminder that everything was perfect, a reminder that there will be no more blood shed, a reminder of the peace that now filled this scenic land that was once tainted in the horrors of evil.

A reminder that we can finally move on from the nightmares that plagued our sleepless nights.

And with that thought in mind, I gently turned myself to rest my head against the chest of the man that holds me so close, feeling the way it rose with every breath and fall from every exhale as it caused me to glance up at his sleeping face, worried that anymore movement would stir him from his slumber. But only for me to lightly snicker at the drool that spilt from his parted lips while a pink tint dusted his cheeks before my fingers found their way intertwining with the softness of his golden locks - a sigh of content falling from my lips. 

I was so lost in the memories we have shared through our journey across the veiled fields of Hyrule that I barely noticed the slight opening of his deep, crystalline eyes as a smile graced his lips.

I was startled from the sudden force of his arms pulling me into him, my eyes widening before staring into his own ones which were contained with nothing but love and peace, "-Good morning, my sunshine and rainbows." His hoarse, morning voice awoken me from the daze he made me fall into, causing me to snuggle into the warmth of his chest while greeting him with my own little nickname for him, "Morning, my pumpkin", before playfully attacking him with kisses, earning a soft chuckle to vibrate against my lips, "I could get used to this." I smiled up at him, sitting myself up on my elbow while dragging my fingertips across his pointed ear, "Could you now?"

His grin only grew as his arms wrapped themselves around my waist - pulling me to lay on top of him, "Very much so, my pumpkin." I gently poked his cheek while giving him a glare, "Hey, that's your nickname, not mine." He kissed the tip of nose without tearing his eyes away from my own - a smirk dangling on the corners of his lips, "Whatever is mine is yours and whatever is yours is mine. Isn't that what we once told each other, my little cutie pie?" I rolled my eyes while twirling a piece of his hair between my fingers as my other hand rested upon the warmth of his chest, "Whatever you say, my little wolfie. Now how about you-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, a growl echoed through my ears as I was suddenly laying beneath him - trapped between his lean biceps, "Little wolfie? You haven't called me that in a while, my pretty lamb." I felt a sudden urge of confidence slither through my veins, causing me to lightly smirk as I glanced up at him with as much innocence as I could muster, "Oh? I'm a pretty lamb now? Isn't that what you little wolfs love to feast upon? Your pretty, petite lambs?"

His eyes darkened, a cloud of desire shrouding the bright blue I always found myself lost in. "...Yes", he breathed out, "and right now, I could have you crying above me as I devour you. Watching you come undone on my face before licking you up like the delicious prey you are."

My breath hitched and my eyes widened, feeling the way his fingers traveled up the tunic I had worn to sleep last night - his tunic - as the coolness of his fingertips caused me to quietly sigh, "...Link." He hummed while trailing his lips down my throat, my head rolling to the side with closed eyes as his teeth grazed the spot that made me squirm before his husky, lust-filled voice whispered into my ear, "Tell me what you want me to do, my little dove. Tell me and I'll do it." His nails dug themselves into my side, causing me to quietly moan into his reddening ears. But before I could even say anything, a child's voice called from outside - along with many others.

"Link! Link! You better come see this! You won't believe what we caught!"

I stifled a laugh as Link groaned into the crook of my neck, "I can't get one day now, can I?" His hands slid down my waist as he sat up, shaking his head, "I'll be down there now Colin!" Link brought his eyes to mine apologetically as I chuckled at him, "There's no need to be all grumpy now as there's always time for this later." He smiled before getting out of bed, "I know, but imagine when we have our own one day. There won't be much time between us then." He placed a tender kiss upon my lips, "Oh? You're saying we're going to have kids someday?" His cheeks reddened, "I well, uh, I mean-"

"Link, hurry up already!", Talo's yelled.

He sighed while quickly slipping his arm through his undershot before strapping his sleeve to his arm, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" He then brought his bright blue eyes stare into my own, "I'll see you soon, my little lamb." And with that, he disappeared down his ladder - leaving me to smile while glancing up at his wooden ceiling.

I love that romantic dork.

Edited 11/07/2023