𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐤 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

╔════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╗Some domestic fluff with totk link isn't always a bad thing tehe! Thank you for nearly 30 and for over 150 votes! Gahhh, I love you guys! ^•^

Some domestic fluff with totk link isn't always a bad thing tehe! Thank you for nearly 30 and for over 150 votes! Gahhh, I love you guys! ^•^

And, my requests are now open! Feel free to check my previous chapter for the rules and regulations! Thank you!
╚════ ⭒ ‧͙⁺-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ˚⁺‧͙ ⭒ ════╝

published 30/07/2023

warnings: fluff, comfort

‧͙⁺-ˋˏdream homeˎˊ˚⁺‧͙

Evening graced the sky, the orangey sun falling behind the ocean's horizon in speckles of violet and pink while a cool breeze swept across my skin as I leaned against the nearly painted, wooden verander of my dream home.

Our dream home.

"It's beautiful...but not as beautiful as you", a voice whispered into my ear, a pair of arms wrapping themselves around my waist and pulling me into the chest that now rests against my back. I felt my cheeks redden from the compliment as I lightly chuckled at that while placing my hands upon his own - feeling the way the uniquely felt material of his right hand grazed my fingertips, a shiver slithering down my spine at the memory that came with it.

"You flatter me too much, darling", I whispered, savouring the way his arms tightened themselves around me, "Not enough in my books", he chuckled into my ear, the warmth of his breath tickling my lobe, "come on, food is nearly ready, honey." I leaned my head into the comfort of his shoulder, bringing my eyes to look into his own crystalline ones that were glittering into the rays of the falling sun as it kissed his skin as though he were nothing but the most delicate molded piece of art - my heart swelling at the innocence that filled his childlike features.

"I don't deserve you", I mumbled into his cheek before placing a gentle kiss upon his flushing skin, "you're too good for me." His suddenly fingers drag themselves towards my hips before settling themselves there, concern and confusion gracing his beautiful features, "What brought this on? I should be the one saying that after all..."

I smiled, turning around to wrap my arms around my lover's neck as his eyes carefully watched me. "You're kind", I placed a kiss upon his soft forehead that had a few droplets of sweat from the heat of the cooking pot, my smile deepening, "you're sweet", another kiss to the apple of his reddening cheek, "your heart is that of gold", another to his opposite cheek, feeling the way his skin was warming with every touch my lips had made before leaning my forehead against his own - his pupils dilating towards the rim of his brightening blue as they studied me in awe.

I leaned down towards his lips, lightly grazing them with my own while feeling his breath hitch from the sudden contact, "And you're perfect. Gorgeous. Beautiful." I pressed against him, nibbling on his lower lip as his fingers dug themselves into the warmth of my tunic, his head tilting into me - only for him to whine into my mouth from the touch of my tongue around his own before parting from the comfort of his lips.

"I love you...Goddesses I love you", he murmured, his eyes dazy in a loving haze. I hummed, pressing a light kiss to the tip of his nose, "I love you more." And with that, I slipped from his arms, making my way towards our wooden steps before turning to glance at him from over my shoulder, "Food?" He quickly shook his head, giving me an enthusiastic nod, "Yeah."

His voice lightly cracking from the flusterness he now felt.

Edited 30/07/2023