𖥻 WILDEST DREAMS

"nothing lasts forever, but this is getting good now"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

            "WAIT, WHATS HAPPENING?" riley called, watching from the camera view of the front ship.

"I think we're here." Strange replied, carefully eyeing the screen as Riley felt her heart drop, fear taking over her. She didn't know what to do with her new powers, she didn't know if they were even considered powers; She was scared.

"I don't think this rig has a self-park function." Tony said as he made his way over to the control system. "Get your hand inside the steering gimbal. Close those around it" He motioned over to Peter, "You understand?"

"Yeah, i got it."

"This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time." Peter nods at his words, confirming that he was ready. Shortly after, Tony turns his head; finding his daughter standing behind them, Doing nothing but carefully and quietly observing. "Hey Rye, you think you could test out your new powers and help us out?"

Riley looks down to her hands, they were shaking; trembling. And for once, She wasn't afraid to admit that she was scared. She wasn't afraid to admit that utter adolescent fear was taking over her whole body, it was eating her alive.

"Riley," His voice causes her to jump, meeting his eyes, trying to spare him a smile; "Um— yeah, i mean— it doesn't hurt to test them out, right?" she lets out a shaky breath.

She raises her shaky hands, A blue aura all around them as she aims them towards the steering wheel, Blue energy seeping from her hands; connecting to the steering wheel.

She bites her lip in concentration; Trying to ignore the fear and power coursing through her veins.

"We might wanna turn" Peter says, "Turn! Turn! Turn!"

Suddenly, the ship collides into Titan, slamming against an abandoned building; Which made Riley tremble in fear, causing her to drop her hands and fall back. Peter and Tony use both hands to keep the steering wheel in place when they felt it shift.

Riley notices their immense efforts and jumps back to her feet, stretching her hands once again as a trail of blue energy emerges from her hands.

Crashing down to the ground, Riley drops her hands and slides down to her knees on the ground, Pieces of the ship began to slowly rip away; she thought they weren't going to make it. Although, Strange kept them alive— his force fields holding the ship up.

Riley sighs to herself as she feels empty and drained, running a hand through her hair as she felt a figure next to her— Peter.

He sits next to her, taking her hands in his, carefully studying her face as she manages a small smile, trying to tell him that she was okay. Peter purses his lips knowing that she was in-fact, not okay.