𖥻 CLOSURE

"don't treat me like, some situation that needs to be handled."

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

       PETER AND RILEY tried to swing there as fast as they could, manhattan was usually a half hour drive, but peter was able to get them there in 15 minutes.

they made it just as the ferry was deporting, peter grabbed onto the ferry, and slowly climbed up to the top of the back deck. where more criminals were standing, he asked karen who the guy on the left was,

mac gargan. extensive criminal record including homicide. would you like me to activate instant kill?

"no karen, stop it with the instant kill" peter declined, he had stopped the men, only hearing the words 'white pick up truck' being muttered

he turned his head to riley, who was still on his back. "can you try to find the white pick up truck, while i keep an eye out for the men?"

"i'm on it." she said as she jumped off his back, she located a ladder on the side of the ship, climbing up it, she balanced herself on the ledge until she found the stationed cars.

pressing herself against the wall and slowly walking through them, she spotted the white pick up truck several spots away, they buyer and the vulture standing next to it. she watched as he removed the tarp, revealing piles of weapons.

"i found it, two guys are here, and so is the tech." she said into her com.

"this is too perfect, they've got the weapons, the sellers and the buyers all in one place." peter stated as riley hid in a shadow to refrain from being caught. "i could catch them all red handed"

incoming call from tony stark. karen announced, picking up the line against peters continuous protests.

"hey mr. parker, got a second?" tony questioned, assuming the answer would be yes.

peter racked his brain for answers and excuses, "uhh no actually me and riley are at band practice right now."

no you're not.

"i just wanted to say good job in d.c, make sure to tell riley this also applies to her. my dad never congratulated me so im trying to break the cycle of shame."

"i- uh- im kinda in the middle of something." peter said as he was keeping an eye on the men, spotting riley telling him to hang up.

"Don't cut me off while i'm talking to you, put riley on the line-" tony told peter as the deep sound of the ferry horn blew. "what was that?"

"i gotta go! end call!" the call ended before tony got to say something, growing suspicious from peter and riley's whereabouts.

peter shot out a web, grabbing the keys from the guys hands. "i'll take those" he jumped down, waving "hey guys the illegal weapon ferry left at four! you guys missed it!"