𖥻 ANTI HERO

"i'll stare directly at the sun but never in the mirror"

MAJOR TW! ; MENTIONS OF EATING DISORDER.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

[ 3 MONTHS LATER ]

         SUMMER HAD CAME AND GONE, filled with endless father daughter bonding, late night patrols, picnic dates and the event of peter parker's sweet 16.

it had been one week since sophomore year had started, riley and peter were cooped up in peters bedroom, their textbooks and papers now discarded on the floor; the beat of music coming from peters vinyl player.

riley was pushed against his soft sheets, peter hovering above her as their legs were tangled together. riley's hands gripped his biceps as his hands were on either side of her head, their lips melting together; his tongue grazing her bottom lips, driving her crazy.

her hair was fanned against his pillow, her socked feet roaming his legs, she sneakily let her hand fall from his arm, sneaking to the rim of his shirt, as her hand began to slide under his shirt. Feeling his warm skin under her hands, peter didn't protest at her attempts, he just let his lips slowly but surely meet her jawline, leaving open mouthed kisses all over.

riley sucked in her breath, her hand moving further up his shirt, "peter?" she managed to breath out; breaking the silence.

his only response was a light moan against the soft skin of her jaw, his hand moving from the side of her head, slowly making its way down her arm. riley closed her eyes as she felt his hand grazing her stomach, causing her to slowly move up, not lasting long as she found her head hitting the pillow again as his mouth nibbled at her neck, making her ecstatic.

his hand slowly reached up her shirt as the faint sound of the door locking and unlocking was heard from outside, riley was quick to act as she pushed peter off of her, sprinting to the mirror in his room to fix her hair as she picked up a book and handed one to peter, making it look like they were studying.

May opened the door, checking in on her nephew; "oh! hey riley! i didn't know you were here!"

"yeah.. we were just studying for an upcoming test!" she smiled innocently as may raised her eyebrow.

"what test?" she teased,

"biology." peter said quickly.

"alright... i'll leave you two to your studying— oh riley! would you like to stay for dinner?" she smiled at the girl.

"uh— i think tony wants me back for dinner, i'm sorry, maybe next time" she gave an awkward smile, over the course of the past 3 months riley and tony had grown quite close, bonding over all sorts of things such as movies, music, and their love for all things tech. Riley was glad she had been able to develop a bond with him.