𖥻 CHAMPAGNE PROBLEMS

"bustling crowds or silent sleepers, you're not sure which is worse"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

         RILEY LOOKED AT HERSELF IN THE MIRROR, she didn't know how to feel. the outfit she had on, sure it was just some baggy low waisted black jeans, a black tight fitted shirt and a blue flannel, but she didn't know how to feel. she always hated looking at herself in the mirror for too long, she felt as if she couldn't even impress herself.

with a sigh she tugs on her converse and heads out the door on the way to liz allen's fucking party.

the rest of the day had been quite eventful, from getting locked in the gym room with ned and the insufferable soul known as peter parker- to getting a text message from tony stark asking how she was doing. she didn't know how to feel about the whole tony stark recruited me thing, but she tried not to think about it.

finally reaching liz allen's house, she looked down at her outfit one last time and took a deep breath as the nerves started to hit her.

her trembling hands opened the door and she was immediately hit with the smell of alcohol and teenage hormones.

she visibly cringed as she walked through the house, she spotted liz talking to non other than peter parker and ned leeds, until she spotted riley.

"riley!! i'm so glad you could make it!" she called out, riley visibly tensed up as peter and ned also turned to look at her, she made her way to them,

"hey liz.." she stretched out the last few letter.

"there's food and drinks! enjoy yourselves!" she called out as she went to go check out whatever had just broke.

peter looked over at riley who was standing there awkwardly "so.." he quietly says

"so, indeed." riley replies back.

"i'm gonna get out of here" she announces, mostly to herself, peter and ned standing next to her.

she makes her way into the garden until she spots spider-man on top of the roof. huh i guess peter isn't a pathological liar she thought to herself,

but then she sees him jump away from the house, and she has the urge to follow him in her suit , so that's exactly what she does.

what the fuck is he doing? she thinks to herself as he's hiding behind a goddamn tree.

"pst spidey!" she called out quietly.

he physically jumps as he turns around to see her "cat- you scared the living shit out of me." he says as he clutches his chest.

"sorry" she whispers,

"so what are we looking at" she whispers in his ear, sending chills down his spine.

"we are spying with the dudes with the alien tech." he tells her through gritted teeth,

"were you at liz allen's party?" she randomly asks, he visibly freezes

"what-yes i was, just not as spiderman." he explains quietly.

"oh, this guy in my class claims to know you pretty well." she lets out a small laugh

"is that so?" he asks

"yea, peter fucking parker." she shoots back at him

"oh i know that kid- from the stark internship. brown hair? kinda cute?" spider-man says, sending chills down her spine.

"cute? alright maybe he is a bit cute i guess, still a huge dork tho." she says

"you seriously think he's cute?"

riley gives him a look of disbelief as his annoyingly loud ringtone goes off, signaling that they were spying on them.

"did you set us up" one of the guys asks

"guess that's our queue" peter whispers to riley. and they both jump out.

"hey hey! if you wanna shoot at somebody shoot at me!" spider-man says to the guys holding the guns, atleast riley assumed they were guns.

"woah is this alien tech?" riley calls out "holy shit there's 2 of them now!" one of the guys yells.

"thank you for stating the obvious," riley let's out as she starts to take swings at them.

whatever happens next is a blur, because suddenly riley finds herself in a lake. how the fuck did i end up here? she thought until she saw that spider-man was on top of her, about to drown himself, and her in the process.

she pulls him out of the water and puts an ear to his chest to hear if he's still breathing

"shitshitshit" she says fastly seeing as he was infact, not breathing.

she decides that cpr was hee best option, hesitantly she takes of his mask and the gasp she lets out is very audible.

"what the fuck?" she says to herself "no way.. peter parker?"

she almost gets distracted having remembered why she took of his mask in the first place. she places her mouth on top of his, a thing she never thought she would do in a million years and starts proceeding with the exercises.

peter suddenly jolts up, throwing riley to the ground in the process of doing so.

"what happend.." he puts an arm to his face "where's my mask!" he then whisper yells only to see it next to him, while black cat lays in front of him

"shit.. cat did you did off my mask?" he quietly asks

"yea but- you weren't breathing- i had to give you cpr- which i'm pretty sure we'll both deeply regret." she says way too fast

"what- slow down cat, why will we regret it?.. you just saved my life?" and then she pulls of her mask. 

and it clicks.

"what the actual fuck." he says in a hushed voice

"it's been you all along?" he says in disbelief.

"yes peter! i can't believe this is happening oh my god." she says while whisper yelling. suddenly they here a metallic whoosh lifting them off the ground, of course, seeing as this day couldn't get any better, it was non other then the infamous tony stark right infront of them.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

authors note!
— seeing as i absolutely suck at fight scenes, i try to keep it short, lmk if you guys want the full scenes tho. aaaaaand the identity's were revealed! who saw this coming bc it was definitely not peter and riley lol!