𖥻 QUESTION...?

"good girl, sad boy, big city, wrong choices."

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

RILEY AND PETER were out on their first patrol after the incident, so far they had stopped 2 almost robberies, they had helped one lady with directions, and had signed about 4 children's t-shirts.

they were feeling pretty good about themselves, so they were sitting on a roof top with the big city infront of them, they say in silence until peter gasped causing riley to jolt up

"what the fuck peter?" she almost yells out

"i know our duo name! it's spider-cat!" he yells out a bit too excitedly.

"nerd" she muttered under her breath

"hey i heard that!" he called out. "good. i didn't know this duo name was even a thing" she declared,

"well it is." he defended, they went back to the silence for a few more minutes.

"you really thought about this?" she deadpans

"yeah if we're gonna team we should atleast have a cool duo name!"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

RILEY STOOD IN HER OLD APARTMENT. trying to find out what she should take and what she should leave.

"hey riley, you don't have to do this right now you know?" aunt may says as she stands next to her

"no.. uh it'll be good... yea, good." she whispers, her voice tired from crying. aunt may gives her an apologetic look

"i'm glad you and peter are talking again" she says before she steps away and goes to clean some other things, leaving riley confused.

"yeah.. me too." she says, mostly to herself, she heads to her room to start packing up all her stuff, she'd be staying with aunt may and peter until they find out who her father is.

she grabbed her books, clothes and any other thing she could manage to take with her. she sighed before leaving the room and going back to may, who was now standing in the kitchen.

"alight may... i'm ready" she says, causing may to look at her with a pitiful look.

"alright riley, let's go" she tells her and starts to make her way to the car.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

NOW STANDING IN PETERS APARTMENT, she starts to make her way to his room, since she would be staying there with him.

as she opens the door she find peter and ..ned?
"what's going on here.." she quietly says, causing peter to look up at her.

"riley! thank god you're here! we're spying on the alien tech dudes!" he says excitedly,

"wait.. ned knows?" she says suspiciously.

"yea uh- he found out" peter nervously replies.

"okay.. didn't mr stark say to drop this?" she directs this question to peter.

"yea but riley- we can't let them keep doing this" he tells her, praying that she would agree to help.

"alright fine." she says while sighing, she sits next to ned,

"i assume you already know who i am?" she asks him.

"yea! you're super badass by the way!" he tells her. she gives him a slight smile "thanks ned."

"peter they're moving!" ned then exclaims, "where are they now... maryland, what's in maryland?" ned says to himself

"their secret lair dude!" peter replies
"they have a secret lair?" ned asks.

"they're evil people with alien tech.. obviously they have a secret lair!" peter says matter of factly.

"wait how are we gonna get to maryland?" peter asks
and riley perks up at this.

"it's not too far from dc." she says as she was already on the decathlon team, and so was ned,

"but will they let peter rejoin..?" ned asks.
"we just gotta be hopeful i guess." she says and let's out a sigh.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

authors note!
— alright i know this chapter is kinda short but it's kind of a filler... idk tbh. please leave comments and shit yea! by the way i just wanna say that this is a slow burn. peter and riley probably won't even have their first kiss for s few chapters... and riley has officially joined the trio if you couldn't tell!
also i know this is short but oh well