𖥻 DEAR READER

"if it feels like a trap, then you're already in one"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

         PETER AND RILEY stood on top of the roof, watching their friends down in the pool. riley seemed to have noticed the down look on peters face

"hey, you alright?" she questions him.

"yeah. let's go" he quickly replied just as he was about to jump off.

"uh peter- i cant swing.. or fly, or do any cool shit in that matter." she tells him

"huh- oh, get on my back" he nonchalantly says.

"woah, don't you think it's too early for that parker?"she raises an eyebrow.

"get your head out the gutter harding, i'm gonna swing you there." he says.

riley proceeds to get on his back, both of them tense for a few minutes, she wraps her legs around his waist, not realizing where her foot stayed.

"uh- riley, do you think you could move your foot?" he says as he lets out a nervous chuckle.

riley, confused by his sudden nervousness, moves her head so she can see what he means, realizing her foot was right where it probably shouldn't be.

her face flushed red; "oh god- i'm so sorry" she says as she moved her foot, now resting on his lower stomach.

"no no it's fine.. let's just go." he quickly changes the topic.

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

"why is their secret lair in a gas station? that is so lame." peter whispered to riley, causing her to shrug her shoulders.

peter and riley stood there, trying to listen in on their conversation when riley suddenly heard a faint sound, that sounded like a woman.

do you want me to activate enhanced combat mode?

"who was that- who's there." riley whisper-yells

"it's my suit lady." peter says as if it was the most normal thing.

"enhanced combat mode? uh yeah!" he practically exclaims.

activating instant kill.

"what? no no i don't wanna kill anyone"