𖥻 HEY STEPHEN

"hey stephen, boy you might have me believing that i don't always have to be alone"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

RILEY AND PETER hadn't realized how long they've been sleeping in until may burst through the door.

"you guys still aren't awake?" she asks, shocked since the time was 7:50 and school started at 8:00.

"huh.. what time is it?" peter tiredly asks while rubbing his eyes

"it's 7:50! i thought you guys were up!"

"holy shit, riley get up!" he practically jumps out of bed while may exists the room

"what- why are you in such a rush peter?"

"it's 7:50! school starts in 10 minutes"

this makes riley jolt up, she runs to the bathroom to get washed up while peter was getting dressed, they always took turns like this to avoid awkward situations.

once he was done getting dressed, it was her turn. she was pulling her shirt over her head while peter exited the bathroom,her suit was thrown across the room,

"riley, don't forget your suit" he said in a hushed tone so aunt may didn't hear.

"oh yeah.. wait, why do i need it again?" she said while brushing a coat of mascara over her eyelashes.

"come on we're gonna be late! there's no time for... whatever you're torturing your eyes with, and you need your suit because i told you we were gonna go on patrol right after school."

riley hums at his last sentence, "it's mascara, want some?" she grins up at him.

he takes the tube out of her hand, "riley i'm like 70% sure this could make you lose all your lashes, so no. i don't want some." he sighs

"alright suit yourself bug boy." she says as she sets the tube down on the desk.

"i told you to stop calling me that- you know what, let's just go."

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

nearing the middle of the school day, riley was walking along with peter and ned, she still hadn't warmed up to michelle, and she wasn't sure she would soon.

the second bell rang as peter and riley kept walking on.

"where are you guys going? we have class"
ned tells them.

"we're not going to fourth period,"

"wait we're not?" riley says confused.

"yeah, we're gonna go find out more about tech guys."

"but- you guys are already in so much trouble for skipping the decathalon-" ned argued.

"no ned listen, we figured it out" he motioned for ned to come closer. "these guys are stealing from damage control! that's probably how they make their weapons. all riley and i have to do now is just catch him!"