𖥻 EVERMORE

"i had a feeling so peculiar, that this pain would be for evermore"

˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗

            RILEY FINALLY WOKE FROM HER SLEEP, she found herself shivering at the cold, she was unfamiliar with her surrounding. She winced at the immense pain that shot through her head.

The girl scanned the room for familiarity, unsure to where she had ended up, or how long she had been knocked out.

She tried to lift her body up, but it was stiff, she was tired and burned out. She knew she was on a space ship of some sort; but she couldn't put her finger on what ship she could possibly be on.

Suddenly, riley heard voices from afar, she crawled to closer to where they were coming from, unsure who it was.

"In all the time i've served thanos, i've never failed him." riley's whole body shivered at the voice, she was sure this was the man that had zapped her. "If i were to reach out rendezvous on Titan with the Time Stone still attached to your vaguely irritating person, there would be.... judgment." She watched as the needles started to make contact with Stranges face, glowing as excruciating pain started to flow through his body. "Give me ... The stone."

Riley shuts her eyes at the sound of Stranges yells and pleads, The girl didn't want to alert Ebony of her presence, but she couldn't watch Strange be tortured and just sit there mellowing in sorrow.

"Stop... stop" she managed to croak out, her voice coming out hoarse and tired, She struggled to catch her breath as she couldn't bare any of this anymore, she didn't want this life. "Please." a single tear fell from her face.

"Ah, i am glad to see that you have finally decided to join us," Ebony calls out to her, a smirk on his face. "You humans and your empathy, My dearest Riley, You are yet to unlock your truest form."

Riley's brows furrowed at his words, what did he mean her truest form? she chose to ignore it as she let out a breath "It's called being human." she rolled her eyes.

"Then perhaps you shall be quite the motivation to your friend" Ebony glances back to Strange, noticing the man's glare; the creature lifts his hand, and suddenly, needles closed around riley's worn out body. "Your life will be in his hands."

"Well then you're gonna be really disappointed, we aren't exactly the best of friends." she says with pride, trying to hide the fact that a thousand needles were about to impale her. "If the stones that important, He wouldn't risk it, Not for me."

Ebony chuckled, knowing that what he had done to Riley earlier would give Strange no choice but to hand over the stone, in order to not lose the other which now lived inside Riley.

"My my, you've got quite the the confidence. Let's see if he won't care that a child's fate lives in his hands."

Although, Riley didn't know that the stone had grown to live inside her. She thought this was her final moment, She would never get the chance to get married, She would never live to see another day with her father, She would never get to tell Peter that she loved him. She closed her eyes, bracing her final moments.