E.19

[Next Day]

Paris P.O.V

"What's up with ya'?" Chresanto said walking into the kitchen shirtless.

"Nothing why' you ask?" I said pushing myself up on the stool. "You haven't talked that much since yesterday, so I was just checking up." He said shaking the bottle of Minute Maid juice before pouring it.

"Have you talked to Jacob lately? Like yesterday maybe?" I said as I watched him to make sure he wouldn't fidgeted, because I would then know he was lying.

"Nah I haven't, what's the problem?" He said topping the juice back and putting it back in the refrigerator. "Just asking, because he hasn't been answering my calls or responding to text messages." I said as I pointed at the bread for him to give to me.

"Oh, nah. Ain't Talk to that Nigga in a minute." He got the chance to mumble before devouring his lips with juice.

"Oh ok. Coo" I said fixing myself and walked out of the room. Jacob was acting fishy and I wasn't to hyped about it.

Was he cheating? Maybe.

Chresanto P.O.V

After Paris exited out of the kitchen I sighed knowing that I had lied to her. It was hard not to fidgeted while being only inches away from her.

If I had to she would've known I was lying to her.

I walked into the main room and noticed Tony smoking up a blunt. "Aye man' dude tol' me had some short up at the trap. Wha' up wit' dat'?" I said talking how I talked regularly.

I was tired of that proper shit or whatever y'all nigga's called it. I was from Charleston' I talked that geechie talk like no otha'

"Mane, Ion fucking no." He said angered, but I wasn't
gone let that get to me for the sake of me knowing that the drugs still was in me.

"Ain' gotta yell fam. Alla I did was ask'" I said and he spun the spinning chair towards me. "You ite nigga? I surprised you ain't put your hands on me." He said and I chuckled.

I mean if he wanted me to lay my hands down I would that shit' was nothin.

"I'm tryna' chill, but don't push me nigga." I said as got up and made his way to the door.

"Where you goin' nigga?" I asked before he walked out of the house door. "Out, you riding or nah?" He asked and I nodded throwing on my shoes.

Anonymous P.O.V

I climbed through the window of the house trying not to make any sudden noises.

I knew Paris was locked up in here and I didn't need her to see me. I patted my pockets and made sure I had the pills secured in them.

I smirked as I walked through Chresanto's joint. This nigga was real crazed thinking he would get away with all this' not under my watch.

As I walked in I noticed a butt load of video camera's eying me' "fuck" I mumbled as I walked further in the house.

If I could just get to his monitoring room he would have no idea, I was here. But how was I going to pass Paris?

Daniel P.O.V

"Mom? Where's dad?" I asked as I watched her come out of the laundry. "I sent him with my grocery list. I'm lowing short on things in this house." she responded and I agreed.

My parents house would be filled with snacks and other junk food and now it was empty. It was like they were eating their souls out because Paris was still missing'