E. 7

[ 2 Days Later ]

Deja P.O.V

"Has anyone seen Lucas?" I asked walking up to a group of boys and girls in the cafeteria they all shook there heads no.

I sighed and went out in the courtyard. Lucas had disappeared after we switched classes. I had all classes with him besides third block and he always disappeared.

I looked around and only saw some of the school groups collaborating. I walked back into the building and headed up the hallway when I saw one of his friends. "Hey Marcus. Have you seen Lucas?" I asked adjusting my bookbag on my shoulder.

"Yeah me and him just had a brief conversation like two minutes ago. He went down the five hunnid hall." Marcus said licking his lips. I walked passed him and headed down the hall.

This hallway was always the quietest during lunch. Most people called it "The spot" for when they trying to get "some."

I walked up and started hearing voices, so I stopped and hid behind the lockers.

I heard Lucas's voice so I stood still and listened closely. "Why you trippin ma? You know I only want you." Lucas said and my heart dropped. "Because! You still fucking with that girl." a Familiar voice replied.

"Mane she just a hit it and quit it." Lucas said and I turned the corner to be faced with him and Nicki Pollard.

She was an old friend of mine before I became close with Deja. She used to be my bestfriend, but we just drifted apart and now I know why. "Well well well." I said causing Lucas to jump. "Deja it's not happening mane." Lucas said walking over to me. "Lucas I'm through with you, okay? You can move on." I said letting the tears roll out.

I turned around and headed back towards my class, everyone was right.

Paris P.O.V

"Jacob stop." I said laughing in my chair as Jacob sat next to me slipping his hands in the center of my legs. "Nah you stop." He said moving his hands from on me.

"Class?" Mr.Mallet said and I looked up and froze. Chresanto was standing right next to him eying me down as if he was disgusted with me. I had been avoiding him since he came to my apartment.

I wasn't trying to see him or talk to him anymore to be honest. "Chresanto has recovered and is returning back to our class, make sure you welcome him back and continue working." Mr. Mallet said and he walked back to his desk.

Everyone dapped up Chresanto as he came through each aisle and sat right across from me. "Hey Paris." He said in a somewhat angered but low tone.

"Hey Chresanto." I said back lowly and putting my focus back on the paper.

When me and Jacob were partners on assignments we never got any work done, because he would always flirt with me when he had the chance.

"Jacob come on. I'm not about to fail this worksheet, because of you." I said getting comfortable in the desk and picking up my pencil.

I could feel Chresanto eyes on me, so I turned around just enough so he couldn't see my face.

*

*

It was the end of the day and I was waiting on Jacob to drive in front of the school to pick me up, because he said he would take me home today. It was going on thirty minutes and he still hadn't driven up.

I walked off the sidewalk and went towards the parking lot searching for his car. His car was still here, but he wasn't in it. I walked back up the sidewalk and back into the school passing by a couple of his friends. "Ya'll seen Jacob?" I said interrupting their conversation. "Nah." One of them said and went back talking.