E. 15

[2 DAY]

Paris P.O.V

"I need some water, I'm dying of thirst." I slightly chuckled and then sighed.

Chresanto was so upset with me, he didn't even bother feeding me or giving me something to drink. I had to depend on Deja to give me whatever he gave her. I was surprised he was being more lenient with her.

He had kept his distance from me, and I was okay with it. I was tired of getting abused.

"I'll get you something, don't get up." She said pushing me back a little, because I was going to get it myself.

She walked out of the room and I sighed. I couldn't believe how bad he had hurt me and I didn't realize it, till I looked in the mirror the night after to take a shower. I don't even think he even realized it.

Every time he would walk pass me he would just take a glimpse of me and continue about his business.

"Paris?" Chresanto said and I quickly jumped up and headed over to the corner. I couldn't take another beating. "No I didn't come in here to hit you." He said and I still didn't care.

"Please? Come here?" He said and I slowly walked over to the bed where he had sat down at. I stared at him as he stared back. "I just want to apologize for hurting you. I won't do it again." He said and I felt the anger building up.

"Whatever Chresanto! You don't fucking care about me! You fucking cut me with a knife and left me to bleed! I could've died and you probably wouldn't care! I don't love you and I wish I never met you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" I cried and I felt a slap go across my face as he stood up and walked out of the room.

I knew he couldn't do it. He's going to always tell me what he's going to do and do the opposite. I just wish I could escape.

Jacob P.O.V

"So, you mean to tell me your on my side?" I asked the man who had came and picked up me from the house I was staying in.

"Yeah I am. And I need your help." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "Well I mean what's up then? I'm all in this right now, cause this shit unbelievable if you ask me." I told him and he started to chuckle.

"Alright let's get to business." He said and took a seat in front of me and I got comfortable.

Daniel P.O.V

"Nah mane, I'm a wreck right now." I told Marcus as we took a seat in the cafeteria.

"I know, but come on man? It's about to be the biggest party of the year. And plus we graduating this year." He said and I sighed knowing that no matter how many times I told him I didn't want to go he was going to keep asking. "Look mane, I'll go if you get the fuck off my dick about it." I said taking a sip of the milk from the carton.