E. 18

[1 Week Later]

Chresanto P.O.V

"Stop Chresanto." Paris said laughing as I tickled her. "Nope, you shouldn't have taken the picture of me." I said laughing getting off of her.

We were connecting more now that I've laid off of her with beatings and shit. "Whatever Chresanto, you can't be upset that you're ugly." She said and I fanned her off and walked off to the bathroom.

As I was walking I heard her phone go off. "P-" I stopped myself and walked in the room and noticed that It was just Jacob. This nigga had been interrupting me and her time for the pass couple of days.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Paris?" He asked and I chuckled. "Do this sound like Paris nigga?" I said.

"Mane, put Paris on the fucking phone. You bought it for her to talk to me right?" He said.

"Look. Me and Paris are back together, so I'm going to need you to keep your distance." I lied.

"Nigga stop lying. I know Paris wouldn't go back with your psycho ass again a day in her life." He said and I got angry.

"CHRESANTO! Where are you! I got something for you!" Paris yelled spacing out her words causing me to chuckle. She had came in perfect timing.

"See? Nigga she needs me, now handle your business and I'll handle mine." I said hanging up before he could say anything else. "I'm coming." I shouted back and I heard her foot steps scatter causing me to jump up and chase her.

"Running from me?" I said and she laughed. "Where I'm gone go?" She said looking down at the tracker I had attached to her. "Oh right." I said and walked up to her. "You know I can't take that off." I said and she gave me a look.

"What you mean you can't take it off?"

"There's a code and I don't remember it. I was fucked up when I typed it in that night from the drugs, so I don't know it." I said and she sighed. "It's fine Chres." She said pulling off a slight smile.

"Look over there!" I said catching her off guard and she looked and I grabbed her running with her back into the room to finish off where things started.

Daniel P.O.V

"There go Nicki." Marcus said and I looked up and saw her walking with one of her friends. "Damn." I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey Daniel." She said walking over to where me and Marcus had been sitting. "Hey Nicki what's up?" I said not making eye contact with her.

"Nothing. What you doing this weekend?"She asked smirking at me holding on to her tray of food. "I'm going to a cookout with the family." I lied. "Well if anything changes you call me." She said and gave me a peck on the cheek and walked off.