E. 2

6 Months Later.

- January 1, 2016

__________________

*Paris P.O.V*

"Here." My mother said throwing my car keys on the bed. I hadn't had my car since that day of the accident and I had to depend on Deja and my parents to take me places.

"Thanks Mother." I said jumping off my bed and giving her hug and she hugged back. "Oh and that boyfriend of yours is outside waiting for you."She said making her way out of my room. "He's not my boyfriend." I chuckled throwing on my ugg boats and heading behind her.

I walked outside and towards Jacob's car. I opened the door and got in. "Hey Baby." Jacob said giving me a kiss on the cheek causing me to blush. "Hey, what's up?" I said throwing my seat belt over me. "We going up to the hospital today right?" He asked and I nodded.

Chres still hadn't come out of his coma, so every two days Jacob would take me up there to see him. I used to sob the first couple of times I went to visit, but every time after that I just went up there to check on him, hoping that he would awaken. I was growing over him as the days went pass, but I still indeed cared and loved him. I was starting to fall for Jacob, but I told him I couldn't officially move on with him knowing that Chres was in this condition, and if he were to wake and find out all of this he may be furious.

We pulled up to the hospital and Jacob came over to the passengers side helping me out. Ever since the accident my legs don't function how they used to.

Some days they would hurt and I would have to wear my leg brace and some days they're completely fine.

I sighed and he grabbed hold on to my hand, sticking his fingers into the cracks of mine holding on to me strong. I hated the hospital with a passion. Seeing people laid up in here sick and hurt was the death of me.

Chres was on the fifth floor, so we had to take the elevator. Two black men were in the elevator with us and they kept staring at me making comments. "Did it hurt?" One of the tall men asked. "What?" I asked lifting my eyebrows. "Did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? Because my my you look like an Angel." He said flashing his pearly whites. "Nah, but it's gone hurt when I stick my foot up your ass." Jacob said as the elevators opened leading onto the fifth floor.

I slapped him on his arm with my free hand. "Why you said that to them? They were being nice." I said as we turned the corner. "Flirting with what's mine."He said as we stood in front of Chres's door.

Jacob never sat in there that long with me while we visited. He would talk to him for a while, and then leave and go to the cafeteria they had.

After Jacob finished talking to him, I told him I would be out in ten minutes or so and he nodded leaving going to the cafeteria. I pulled the cover's back and laid next to Chres'. He looked so peaceful and his hair was growing. "Chres, I miss you a lot. I just wished you would awaken and flash that wonderful smile of yours." I said rubbing on his hands.

"I have something to tell you, I don't know if you can hear me or not. But I'm falling for Jacob. I'm not saying we're together, but I'm indeed falling for him. He's been teaching me how to love and with that being said I loved you once Chres I still do, but not the way I love Jacob. I hope that one day you'll forgive me for this, and we can be friends." I said and looked up at him.

A tear had fallen out of his eye and that caused to jump up. "Chres?" I said, but there was no answer. Maybe he had heard me, through a dream or whatever was going through his mind. I sighed and kissed him on his forehead and made my way out of his room.