E. 11

I wanted to let my readers know that I've changed Deja's character to Breaunna Womack instead of Lourdes. I hope that all of you are enjoying this book as well as I am enjoying writing it for y'all.

Continue to read and here is y'all next chapter.....

[Next Day]

Paris P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of fussing knowing that it was probably just Chresanto, so I laid back down. The fussing got even louder so I just rose back up and threw the covers off me.

I walked towards the door and Chresanto was standing in front of me shirtless. Even though I hated him, Chresanto's body was glorious. "Good morning beautiful." He said as he kissed the side of cheek and it started to sting. "Ouch." I said and he heard me.

"I'm sorry." He said as he grabbed my hand leading me in to the kitchen. "What was all the fuss about?" I asked sitting down at the bar that stood over the sink. "Just business, you hungry?" He asked as he turned on the stove and I nodded.

"Chres?" I asked and he looked up from the refrigerator. "Yes beautiful?" He said and I cringed knowing that was what Jacob always called me. "How come your kidnapping me? Why do you have me in another state? If you loved me why are you torturing me?" I spoke rapidly and he walked over to me and yanked at my hair bringing his lips to my ears, as I smelled the odd smell I smelt last night.

"Look bitch, I do love you and your mine. Therefore, I keep you until I'm finished with you understood?" He said pulling on my hair again and I nodded slowly as he let go.

I couldn't believe he was acting, so nice and then bam I ask a few questions and now I'm such the bad person. I was missing school, because of this guy. I was supposed to be graduating this year and I know that's going to go down the drain.

I wondered what Jacob was doing, I wonder if he's planning to get me out of here and rescue me. I can't take staying with Chresanto another week if I'm going to be living this lifestyle. I wonder if I'll ever escape this depraved man.

Jacob P.O.V

I turned off the tv and sighed. The police were still on the search of Paris and Deja. I knew they were never going to find them if they knew who they were dealing with.

Chresanto was no man to play with when it came to shit like this. Even if they found him he was going to escape somehow, someway.

I walked towards the knocking that was happening on my door. I opened the door defeated on who was standing just inches away in front of me. "Lucas? What the hell you doing here?" I asked as he just walked right pass me and into my living room taking a seat on the couch.

"What's going on?" I asked as I walked over to the other couch right across from him. "Chresanto's on the look out." He said nervously as I watched the sweat drip down his face.

"What you talking about?" I asked."I helped Deja escape and now he's on the look out for her and the person who helped her." He replied. "Hold up? So, you mean to tell me you got Deja out, but not Paris? Man that's fucked up." I said getting irritated by him already.