E. 12

[Next Day]

Chresanto P.O.V

"Aye man." I heard Tony yell from the main room as I was cooking breakfast for Paris, before she would awaken.

"What?" I yelled back not in the mood for his whining. "Who was on the computer in the main room?" He asked walking into the kitchen. "I don't fucking know. Only person who was in there was Paris, why?" I asked in concern to where all of this was going.

"Mane, girl delete all the history from the internet browser." He said as he uttered. "Ok And?" I said opening the refrigerator pulling out the orange Juice that I made Tony get this morning.

"Dude. I had a lot of work up there." He said and I groaned walking out of the kitchen and in to the room where Paris was. I opened and stepped in noticing how peaceful she was sleeping.

I tapped her softly and she moved a little as slob fell out of her mouth. She must've been a good ass dream. "Paris?" I said and she moaned. "Jacob is that you?" She said and I slapped her across the face after hearing her say his name.

"We don't speak of that nigga's name in this house, now get up." I said as I yanked her up and she started to cry.

I sighed regaining my inner feelings back. "I'm sorry Paris, I just don't like when you talk about him." I said and she nodded not making eye contact with me. "Come I've made breakfast for you." I said holding onto her hand helping her out of the bed.

She didn't give me a tight grip, so I knew she was still upset with me. "Were going out today." I said and she just stared at me with the most vicious look she could give. "Guess what today is?" I said chuckling watching her as she eyed my every move.

"I can't believe you forgot baby! It's our anniversary. You know? It comes every twenty-fourth of each month?" I said sarcastically laughing, but It still didn't phase her. "Look, I'm sorry for waking you out of your sleep but I had too. Tony said you deleted all of his shit off the computer." I said and she shook her head no.

"Well if you didn't then it's cool. I don't care about the shit anyway. Just eat your breakfast and be ready by the time I get back?" I said sternly as I walked out of the room. I knew she wasn't okay with all I was doing, but I loved her and I couldn't loose her, one day she'll understand.

- 4 Hours Later.

Daniel P.O.V

"Your alright, Mom?" I asked as I was about to step out of the door to check up on Deja at Lucas's crib. "Yes I'm fine baby, I'm just praying now run along." She said giving me a slight smile as I gave one back heading out of the door.

I couldn't believe she was calming down about the whole situation. She said she had been talking to the lord and he told her that she shouldn't worry and I guess that was her motto until we find Paris.