E. 9

[Two Days Later]

Chresanto P.O.V

"I love her, so I'm going to keep ha." I said pulling up at the stop light. "By kidnapping her Chres? Mane you crazy fam." Tony said and I grabbed a hold of his neck.

"Look nigga, don't disrespect me I do what the fuck I want whether you agree with me or not." I said as he gasped for air and slowly nodded. "Aren't you going to get tired driving four hours everyday back and forth to the trap and back?" He said as he regained himself after I let go putting my focus back on the road.

"Nah and that's what we about to talk about at the trap today." I said pulling around the curb and heading straight to the trap.

I headed out of my car sliding my gun into my right back pocket. As I got in everyone was talking loud and it was kind of pissing me off. "Shut the fuck up!" I yelled and everyone went quiet. That's what I loved about being head of everything.

"So I invited y'all motherfuckers here today to tell y'all we moving on up." I said smirking. "What you mean boss?" One of my workers asked. "If you'd let me fucking finish maybe you'll know, now shut the fuck up damn."

"We are all moving to South Carolina. So have ya'll shit pack by tomorrow morning at nine, no questions or if's about this shit." I said walking out of the trap knowing some of them was probably upset, but I didn't give a fuck. "Chres I have a child to take care of man." One of my workers said coming up behind me.

"I don't give a fuck it's not my problem." I spitted back. "I ain't going man." He said and turned around going back into the trap, but I shot him straight in his arm and he collapsed to the ground. "Next time it'll be your brain nigga." I said turning around and making my way back to my car.

Paris P.O.V

"You like that don't you?" Lucas said fingering me and Deja, and I shook my head no. "You're a pathetic piece of shit Lucas." I said through a moan.

We had been still in this house for two days and we've been getting tutored on top of that. I didn't know where we was, but I knew it was far from home. "Shut the hell up." Lucas said sending a slap across my face as I took my hand and held my face as the tears began to fall.

Chresanto came in and Lucas jumped up removing his fingers out of my treasure, before Chresanto saw. Chres came over and notice me holding on to my face and he moved my hand and examined my cheek. "He put his hand on you?" Chresanto said and I shook my head no. "Don't lie to me Paris." He said and nodded.

"What I told you about putting your hands on her? I'm about to seconds away of ending your life fuck boy." He said hoovering over Lucas. "Man she disrespectful fam. She need to be tamed." He said a Chresanto grabbed a hold of his neck lifting him off the ground a little and taking his gun out with his free hand.

"You see this?" Chresanto asked him holding the gun up to his face as he nodded. "It's loaded and I'll use it if I have to, now do what the fuck I asked you or you'll be gone." Chresanto said dropping him to the floor and he walked over to me.

"I love you Paris." Chres whispered in my ear as his breath reeked of weed. "You love me?" He asked as my body went tense and I shook my head no as a slap went across my face. "I'm going to ask you again Paris. Do you love me?" He yelled as I grabbed my face letting the tears fall.

"Ye-Yes" I said and another slap came. "You lying bitch! You're in love with Jacob! Your pathetic lets go Luc." Chresanto said leaving with Lucas.

"Ar-Are you okay?" Deja asked walking over to me as I shook my head no. "I'm scared." I whispered and she held on to me as we sobbed together.

Daniel P.O.V

"She's missing too?" I asked Mrs. Harris as she shook her head yes.

Deja and Paris had been missing for the past three days without word and It was getting kind of hectic around Atlanta. No one knew where they could be or who they could be with. "I'll find them I promise." I said wiping some of the tears that had fallen out of my eyes as I made my way out of Deja's house.

I drove up the road and my way towards my apartment I shared with Paris.

*

When I got there I noticed Jacob walking out of his car and it made me lift my brows to why he was here. "Why you here?" I asked irritated getting out of my car. "I came to see if you know any locations of where Paris could be?" He asked lowly.

I guess he really didn't know where Paris was and he was only trying to help me. "I don't know man, I tried every place I could think of." I said and he threw his hands over his face. "We'll find her man." I said patting his back.

"Man it's all of my fault. If I would of just stuck by her side we wouldn't be in this mess." He mumbled through his hands. "God will lead us to her Jacob. Just chill out."

He was about to speak when and unfamiliar guy came over. "Jacob?" He asked and Jacob nodded lifting a brow. "Wassup man?" Jacob said.

"Come with me real quick?" The man asked and Jacob followed him to his car.

Jacob P.O.V

"So, you should know why you in here right?" The man asked and I shook my head nah. "Chresanto ain't tell you huh?" He asked and I lifted a brow. "Nah what's going on?" I asked.

"The crew moving to South Carolina tomorrow." The man said as he pulled off leaving my car in front of Paris's apartment. "What this got to do with me?" I asked.

"That means your coming, so Chresanto can keep an eye out on ya." He said and I sighed as he continued to drive. Chresanto was turning into the sickest bitch ever. The nigga was on something if you asked me, because he ain't never acted like this before.

Deja P.O.V

"I got a surprise for you." Chresanto said walking back into the room moving in towards Paris and I watched him.

Lucas came in pushing Jacob inside the room and Paris nearly knocked Chresanto down trying to move towards him, but Chresanto pushed her right back down on the bed. "Jacob!" She shouted smiling and he smiled back at her.

"Hey Beautiful, you doing what I told you?" Jacob said as Lucas threw him on the bed next to Paris and she nodded as she tried to kiss him, but Chresanto punched Jacob in his face. "Nah nigga. She mine the fuck you thought?" Chresanto said as Jacob held onto his nose.

"You're sick Chresanto!" Paris yelled and Chresanto chuckled. "Strip baby." He said and Paris shook her head no. "STRIP BITCH!" Chresanto shouted at her and she quickly took off her clothes.

Chresanto pulled his pants down removing his boxers showing his manhood. It was huge if you ask me, look like he took steroids. He flipped Paris over and Jacob tried to push him off her, but Lucas grabbed him and held him.

"You like that huh?" Chresanto said as he went into Paris full force and she began to bleed and cry for mercy. "STOP!" I shouted and he pulled himself out of her and looked at me and began to chuckle.

"Look who finally talking." He said coming over to me. "Luc handle you work, I handle that nigga." Chresanto said walking over to Lucas and Jacob. As Lucas came over to me and smiled. "I see you want to play baby." He said giving me a kiss on the lips and I kissed back.

"You're a sick bitch!" Paris yelled at Chresanto as he repeatedly punched Jacob in his face.

I gave myself up to Lucas as he ate me out. I couldn't believe he wasn't doing me rough like how Chresanto was towards Paris. Lucas was actually being nice to me the whole entire time of us being here and I didn't know why.

Vote/Comment

Chresanto in Multimedia!

I tried to put all of their point of views in this, but I couldn't quite make out Lucas's but in the next chapter I got y'all... Comment and tell me what you think! It was just a filler chapter.