E. 4

[ 2 Days Later ]

Deja's P.O.V

"That's everything right?" I asked my mother as we looked around my now empty room. "Yeah I guess so, are you ready to do this?" She asked looking towards me.

"Yeah I'm ready to move out. This has been one of my wishes since I was a little girl." I said giving a slight smile. "I know, but with Lucas? I just wish you would go with Paris instead."She said in a sigh.

"I know, but this might give me and Lucas a way to get back on track like we used to."

"Okay Deja, whatever makes you happy. But make sure you go to school on the fifth you know your winter break is over." She said walking out my room and I followed behind her.

"Alright Mom, I'll see you guys later. Lucas is probably waiting on me at the apartment." I said grabbing my keys off the table.

"Alright hun. I'll call you later on tonight." She said giving me a hug as I walked out of the door.

*Paris P.O.V*

"Shaking my head." Daniel said as he walked in my room.

I sighed. I had been avoiding him the pass two days, so I wouldn't have to set him up with this date. I would go out with Jacob to see Chres or lock myself up in my room, but today I didn't.

"What Daniel?" I said in a sigh grabbing my purse and phone.

I was waiting for Jacob to call so I could head out, but today he wasn't moving fast enough. "I know you've been avoiding me Paris." He said walking over to me while his hair bounced with him.

"And if I was? So what?" I said getting irritated. "I guess I'll just tell moms about your little night two days ago."He said turning around about to head out of my room. "Daniel." I said lowly and he moon walked back towards me.

"Yes?" He said smirking. "I'll get you a date tomorrow night, okay?" I said not making any eye contact with him, because I knew he was still smirking.

"Alright thats coo." He said walking out. "Paris! Jacob's outside!" My mother yelled and I headed out my room and out of the house.

"Took you long enough." I said stepping in his car. "I was just about to call." He said backing out of my driveway. "You know my mother was going to tell me when you got here." I said laughing.

"Uh huh. Anyways I was thinking we take Chres out to see the guys." He said and I gave him a look of "Really?" as if he could see me. "Are you crazy? You want to take him to the trap?"

"Nah, I told the boys that we could go out to eat or something." Jacob said pulling up at a red light looking over at me. "Oh okay, well I'll ask his parents once we get there." I said turning my head out the window.

"Okay coo." He said turning in Deja's and Chres's neighborhood. "Go to Deja's house first." I said looking over in her yard as he pulled in.

I stepped out and jogged up her porch. I knocked and her mother opened.

"Hey Mrs.Harris." I said smiling giving a hug as she pulled back. "What brings you by?" She asked shifting her weight to her left leg adjusting her hand on her hip.

"I came to see Deja." I said smiling. "Oh Deja's settling in her apartment with Lucas." She said a I lifted brow.

"She didn't tell you about that?" She said and I shook my head. "Wow some friend you have, but she's at her apartment, you should go see her."

"Alright. Thanks Mrs.Harris, It was nice seeing you." I said turning around and making my way back to Jacob's car. "Was she there?" He asked pulling out of Deja's yard and In to Chres's.