E. 13

[Same Night]

Paris P.O.V

"So what are you ordering?" I said as I adjusted the shades and hat on me. Chresanto demanded that I wear them to keep cover.

"Whatever you order, my love." He said smiling at me, but I didn't smile back. I was just following Jacob's order to love him, but I was faking it. How can I love someone who takes me from the person I love? Matter of fact the people I love.

I can only imagine what's going on through my parents and Daniel's mind. I was missing them dearly. I know I was just going to have stay conceited for Jacob's sake.

"Paris, I'm not gone call you again ma." Chres said knocking me out of my thoughts. "Sorry I was just thinking again." I said for the fifth time of us being here. I couldn't help myself on thinking about my family. "Thinking about?" Chresanto said dropping the Apple bees menu down on the table, putting his attention on me.

"Daniel and some others." I said lowly and he started to chuckle. "Cute, I seen your brother today now that you've brought that up." He said and I frowned.

"How? You was in Atlanta today?" I asked knowing that was the only place Daniel was. "Yeah, where you think I be everyday?" He said and I gasped. Chresanto was real fucked up for this one, going back to where I lived not telling me.

"Wow Chresanto, can we leave? I'm not hungry anymore." I said standing up from the table and making my way out of the restaurant and outside to the car.

I saw him walk out and gave a smile to the lady who worked there as he was walking out. I couldn't believe he was doing this to me, now that I think about it all I want to do it get out of here.

"Bitch." He said as he punched in my face for the first time. I started to let the tears flow as soon as it happen. The pain felt as if something heavy was just sitting up on my cheek.

__

The rest of the car ride was silent until we pulled up to the house again. "I'm sorry Paris, I really am that's my last time I'll ever put my hands on you again." He said as he kissed my cheek and I groaned in pain.

"Whatever." I said charging out of his car and over to house waiting for him to come unlock it, but Tony beat him to it. "Thanks Tony." I said walking pass him and into the house.

I quickly went into the room and undressed my self. Making sure I took off everything leaving me in my bare skin. If Chresanto wanted me he could have, because after tonight it'll be his last time seeing me, because I will escape.

I walked out of the room and Into his main room where I heard him and Tony talking. I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Tony turned around in his spinning chair eying me in shock as I smiled playing it off.

I walked over to Chresanto grabbing his attention as he eyed me. "What are you doing Paris?" He asked and I lifted my finger over his mouth to hush him.