Chapter Four: The Last Picture Show (Part 2)

Riverdale High School (Later that Morning)

(Later that Morning)

A few minutes later, we all arrived at school and while CJ was helping Souphead get his classes and locker together, I followed Tammy to her locker. Along the way, a few of our classmates wished me "good luck" on the swim meet later, including Samantha from english class.

Samantha: *rushing over to Jodie, her full breasts bouncing up and down inside her pink deep v-neck blouse* JJ! *giggles softly* I just wanted to wish you good luck on the big swim meet today.

Jodie: *chuckles softly, trying super hard not to look at her breasts* Thanks, Samantha. *blushes a little when she hugs her, smiling* Thank you again. *watches her pull away and go down the hallway, still smiling. She looks over at Tammy and sees her raising her eyebrow at her, giving her an innocent smile* What? I always smile when I see a pretty girl.

Tammy: *crosses her arms* What about me?

Jodie: *grins* When I see you, I... *slides her hand into her shirt and begins moving it back and forth, making it look like her heart was pounding out of her chest* Ba-bum, ba-bum, ba-bum. *starts panting like a dog and then howls like a wolf, causing other students to look at her*

Tammy: *giggling* You're such a weirdo.

Jodie: *chuckles* Tell me something I don't know. *leans over and kisses her lips, smiling softly*

Bobby: *coming down the hallway with the other Otters, blowing his whistle as they jog down the hallway* C'mon, Ladies! Let's keep up the pace! We're kicking Greendale's asses today! *sees Jodie and blows his whistle again* Lips off the cheerleader, Jones! I'm getting you and the others warmed up for later!

Jodie: *looks at her girlfriend after pulling away* Gotta go, Barbie. *kisses her lips and hands her her laptop bag, getting in line and jogging behind the other girls*

Bobby: That's it, Ladies! We finish this lap and then you go to class!

Jodie: *notices Cheryl at her locker as she passes* Hey, Cher-Cher!

Cheryl: *turns her head and watches her jog past her* Hello, Jojo. *shuts her locker*

Bobby: *walking over to Cheryl* Been looking for you, Blossom. Wanted to let you know that Jones won't be at cheer practice today. I need all her energy for the swim meet.

Cheryl: But Coach Bobby, we're learning a new routine and Jojo has a solo. She can't miss any practices.

Bobby: She will be today.