Chapter Two: A Touch of Evil (Part 4)

Football Field (Later that Night)

Football Field
(Later that Night)

After being with Cheryl for the rest of the pep rally, I sadly watched her leave the locker room as the other girls came in. I was still in shock from Cheryl hugging me for the first time. I didn't want it to end. Well, after changing out of my uniform and into my change of clothes, I left the locker room and went back to the football field.

Fred: *smiling softly when he sees her walking towards him* Well, there's the best cheerleader out in that field.

Jodie: *smiling* Thank you, Mr. Andrews. *hugs him* It meant a lot.

Fred: *hugging her back* You can thank Archie for that.

Jodie: I know. *notices Archie, Jughead, Lucas, and Vance walking in their direction and pulls away from Fred. She runs over to Archie and jumps into his arms, hugging him tightly* I love you, Arch. *kisses his cheek*

Vance: Wow, she never greets me like that.

Archie: *setting her down, with a burgundy lipstick stain on his cheek* I take it you liked the sign?

Jodie: *smiling* I loved it. *looks towards Jughead, noticing how close he and Archie were standing beside each other* Are you two okay now?

Jughead: *nods* Yeah, we're good.

Jodie: Good. Now hug it out. *hears them both groan* Do it! *smiles when they reluctantly hug each other, wrapping her arms around them and hugging them* Yeah, feel the love. *squeals softly when they pull her in between them, squishing her* Hey! Not funny, you Idiots! I hate it when you do this! *mumbles angrily, trying to free herself, while the boys laugh*

Jughead: *hugging her tightly with Archie* Just feel the love, Sissy!

******