Chapter Five: Heart of Darkness (Part 3)

Riverdale High School (Day 3)

(Day 3)

The next day, I was walking towards the front steps of school with Tammy, Jughead, Lucas, Souphead, Vance, Betty, Veronica, Archie, and Kevin when suddenly, I heard a motorcycle from behind. I glanced back and my eyes widened when I saw a Ghoulie parking her motorcycle nearby. A Ghoulie I knew.

Jodie: *looking at the others, her arm around Tammy's shoulder* Um, why don't you guys head inside without me? I forgot something on my bike. *pulls her arm away*

Betty: Oh, that's okay, JJ. We don't mind waiting.

Kevin: Yeah, we still have a few minutes.

Jodie: No, really, it's fine. I'll catch up to you.

Veronica: *holding a coffee to-go cup, noticing she was a little nervous* You okay, J?

Jodie: Yeah, I'm fine. Just go....

Ghoulie Girl's Voice: *coming from behind Jodie* Hey, Cha Cha! We need to chat!

Kevin: *raising an eyebrow* Cha Cha?

Shoot me now.

Jodie: *closes her eyes, groaning softly. She opens her eyes and turns around, looking at the beautiful dark-haired girl walking towards, crossing her arms* What do you want, Kat?

Kat: You disrespected my brother.

Jodie: *confused* What?

Kat: *rolls her eyes* Last night, while you were bailing out your daddy, you disrespected my brother; Malachai.

Jodie: That idiot is your brother?

Kat: Half brother, but yeah. He ain't happy with you, JJ.

Jodie: *making a fake sad face* Oh, I'm so sorry that I bruised his "macho" ego. *says sarcastically* News flash; I'm a lesbian feminist. I enjoy disrespecting men on a daily basis.

Jughead, Archie, Kevin, Vance, Lucas, & Souphead: *all nodding* It's true.

Jodie: See?

Kat: You're just lucky I talked him into letting me come here, instead of him and his buddies. *smirks* Told him I can get you to beg better.

Jodie: *glaring* If anyone here begs; it's you.

Veronica: *notices her and Jodie staring at each other* Well, I guess I'll ask the question we're all dying to know the answer to. *grins a little* How do you two know each other?*motions between Jodie and Kat*