Chapter Four: The Last Picture Show (Part 1)

Jodie's Narration:Everyone, at some point in life, gets the opportunity to experience young love

Jodie's Narration:
Everyone, at some point in life, gets the opportunity to experience young love. Some, last forever. Others, last for a short period of time. Speaking from my own experience, it lasted as long as it could. It left me heartbroken and skeptical about ever finding love again. But, for the last three days, having Tammy as my girlfriend, it's made me have hope. And though all our friends and family were happy about our new relationship, there was someone that was less than thrilled about it. Cheryl. If only I knew what was going to come from this complicated love triangle I unknowingly created.

******

Twilight Drive-In(Night 1)

Twilight Drive-In
(Night 1)

I was currently busy with setting up for mine and Tammy's third date at the Drive-In. I was a little extra nervous about this date, since I was hoping this was the night Tammy and me would have our first kiss. I mean, we've given each other kisses on the cheek, but not on the lips. Yet. While I was setting up the projector for the first movie, I heard Tammy's car arriving outside.

Jodie: *walking out of the projection booth, smiling softly at Tammy and holding something behind her back* Hey, Babe.

Tammy: *getting out of her car, smiling back* Hey. *shuts the door* Sorry if I'm late. I helped my moms close up the bookstore tonight.

Jodie: *standing in front of her* No, you're good. *grins a little as she moves her hand out from behind her back, holding a small bouquet of daisies in front of her* Picked these up after school.

Tammy: *smiles, blushing softly* Aww... *takes them* Thank you, JJ.

Jodie: So, ready for our private screening?

Tammy: *nods* Totally. It's so cool that you and Jughead get to have this place to yourselves.

Jodie: Yeah, Jug working here has its perks.