Chapter Four: The Last Picture Show (Part 4)

The Thomas House(Day 3)

The Thomas House
(Day 3)

The next morning, I smiled as I watched Tammy sleep in my arms, her face pressed against my chest. She was even more beautiful. I started to softly place kisses on her head, loving the sound she made as she slowly woke up.

Jodie: *smiling down at her* Morning, Baby.

Tammy: *smiling softly* Morning, Sweetie. *leans up and kisses her lips, pulling away slightly to kiss her nose* Last night was amazing.

Jodie: Really amazing. *kisses her forehead, blushing when she feels Tammy's hand move down to her behind* Mmm, is Barbie wanting some morning action in the dreamhouse?

Tammy: *smirks, sitting up, letting the comforter fall down her naked body* Barbie wants a lot of morning action. *straddles her hips, grabbing Jodie's hands and placing them on top of her breasts*

It's official. I've died and gone to Heaven. We pretty much stayed in bed, getting it on, until it was time for us to get up and get ready for school.

******

The Blue and Gold Room(Later that Morning)

(Later that Morning)

*After arriving at school, Jughead carried Jodie's box of swim medals to the Blue and Gold Room, where he found Cheryl, who was filing her fingernails as she waited for him*

Cheryl: *putting her file back into her purse* About time you got here. *stands up, looking at him* Are those all her medals?

Jughead: Yeah. *steps back when Cheryl reaches for the box* Tell me what you want with my sister's stuff?

Cheryl: *rolls her eyes, picking up a large frame from off one of the desks and showing it to him* This is a display frame for medals. My parents kept a ton of these for Jason. I thought Jojo could use a proper display for her achievements.