ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ 🎶

No Time To Die - Billie Eilish
"Was I stupid to love you? Was I reckless to help? Was it obvious to everybody else? That I'd fallen for a lie. You were never on my side."

Gilded Lily - Cults
"Haven't I given enough? Given enough? Always the fool with the slowest heart. But I know you'll take me with you. I know I'll take you with me."

Memories - Conan Gray
"I open up that door to see your brown eyes at the entrance. You just wanna talk, and I can't turn away a wet dog. But, please don't ruin this for me. Please, don't make it harder than it already is."

Is There Somewhere - Halsey
"White sheets, bright lights. Crooked teeth and the nightlife. You told me this is right where it begins. But, your lips hang heavy underneath me. And I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me."

i'm yours - Isabel LaRosa
"I need something more, I'll pray to the Lord that, baby, I'm yours. We're getting closer, inches away. Lose composure, favorite mistake. Friendship's over, won't be the same."

Fourth of July  - Sufjan Stevens
"Did you get enough love, my little dove? Why do you cry? And I'm sorry I left, but it was for the best. Though it never felt right, my little Versailles. The hospital asked, "Should the body be cast?" Before I say goodbye, my star in the sky."

Someday - Sugar Ray
"Someday when my life has passed me by, I lay around and wonder why you were always there for me. One way, in the eyes of a passerby, I look around for another try."

Not In The Same Way - 5 Seconds of Summer
"Don't know if I love you. Don't know if I hate you. But, I can't forget you."

Cry - Cigarettes After Sex
"Maybe I'd change for you someday, but I can't help the way I feel. Wish I was good. Wish that I could give you my love now."