Information;

Initial notes:

This will be an Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint x reader book, if you couldn't tell, where you, the reader, will be based off of Cale Henituse from 'Trash of the Count's Family'. (It's really good btw, go read it if you like fantasy/transmigrated stories!)

Despite the reader (you) being represented as Cale Henituse, I will also obviously add and take away some characteristics.

I'm thinking of adding some characters from TOTCF as well, as a little something special for you readers (and myself)!

Plus, a little warning: I have not read the novel of ORV, only seen spoilers (because I'm a bitch for some spoilers), so some things in this story may change as I see fit as more is revealed. I apologise if this'll prove an inconvenience for you.
In addition to that, it has been a long time since I have read ORV and so I am rereading it (the webtoon) as I write.

Copyright claim:

I do own this story, but unlike most of my other stories, this will go more off ORV (obviously) with my own twists and turns.

What is not mine, however, is the manhwas/novels where the characters and plot come from.

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint belongs to Sing Shong, the original author of ORV.
And Trash of the Count's Family belongs to Yoo Ryeo Han, the original author of TOTCF.

If you believe any of this information is wrong, please let me know and I will look into it.

Character Introduction:

[Name] Henituse (represented by Cale Henituse): the suicidal bastard who's only wish is to live as a slacker or die peacefully

[Player System!]: the system will help guide you reader! Be sure to be nice to it!

(No ship between reader and system, I know I usually put the ship up there, but not this time as I am unsure about any romance happening. If you do want romance, please tell me! I'd love to read feedback and try to make you happy!)
(Edit: I have decided to do a ship! You'll have to find out as you read what it is.)