Chapter 23: Fun Times

My phone rang and I picked it up quickly.

"Hey Felix, what's up?"

"Emili guess what!" Felix sounded very excited.

I laughed. "What? Don't tell me Daff and Kat booked the Vamps concert."

There was silence.

"Wait... Did they?"

"YES! THEY DID!" Felix yelled.

I sighed. "That's great, have fun."

"You do know you're coming with us, right?" Felix asked.

"WHAT?!" I shouted happily. "ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!"

I heard a cute giggle from the other end of the line.

"Yeah! The boys and I, and Jessica, are coming to pick you up in half an hour."

"That's great," I paused. "Wait, did you say HALF AN HOUR?"

"Yeah, why?" Felix asked, unfazed.

"I've gotta go get ready! See you later!"

"Bye!" he laughed.

Half an hour! I had to go do my hair and makeup! Not to mention lick out an outfit.

Precisely twenty eight minutes later, I was ready. I had only put light makeup on, not wanting to overdo it, and had put beach waves in my hair.

I had a white dress on with black strappy heels. I looked okay, I guess.

I just had time to grab my phone, purse and keys before the doorbell rang, revealing a very hot-looking Felix.

"Wow," he muttered.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he blushed before kissing me quickly.

"I've missed you," Felix said.

"I missed you too. But LET'S GO!" I yelled, charging towards the car, causing Felix to shake his head and jog after me.

I opened the limo door and slid down next to Jessica.

"Hey guys!" I said enthusiastically.

"Hi," Oscar smiled.

Omar fist bumped me, and OG wolf-whistled.

Felix punched him when he did that.

"Back off!" he warned.

Awe! How cute!

I patted Felix's chest. "Don't worry Sandy, I'm all yours. No need to get jealous."

The car erupted into laughter, and Felix's face turned into an actual tomato.

We were still all howling with laughter when we pulled up at the concert, and Felix was looking a bit mad.

"You're not cross, are you?" I whispered to him whilst everyone got out of the limo.

He grinned. "I won't be if you kiss me."

I rolled my eyes. "ONE kiss, okay? No more."

He nodded, and I leaned in. Our lips touched quickly, and Felix's arms found their way around my waist and were just about to pull me closer when I slid off him and into the concert.

I heard him cursing quietly.

I dragged his arm towards the front end of the crowd. "Come ON Felix! They're waiting for us!" I said impatiently.

We didn't have time to find them before the Vamps strode confidently on stage.

We stopped shuffling and watched as Brad picked up the microphone and began to sing.

"They're really good!" I mumbled to Felix.

Felix pretended to be offended. "So you think they're better than us?"

I nodded cheekily, before giggling. "Just kidding."

Felix poked my cheek, and said, "You're so cute when you giggle."

"So I've been told!" I said, before turning back to the concert.

Fun times!

________________________

A/N:

Did you like it?

I liked it!

Okay that sounded really bad. I TAKE IT BACK!

Lol if you're reading this authors note you deserve a medal.

Love you,

Francesca xx