Chapter 6: What!

Chapter 6: What

Felix

As Emili and Oscar left for their 'date', including help but feel a twinge of jealousy. I made it disappear quick though, because I had a girlfriend! Oh, that reminded me.

"Hey guys, does anyone know why Emili might not like Katie?" I asked curiously.

OG, who has arrived by now, shook his head but Omar looked away. What did he know?

"Omar." I said firmly. He has to tell me!

Omar turned his gaze on me, which was full of disgust but also pity.

"You're unbelievable Felix. Katie has been making Emili's life hell since seventh grade. She was one of the girls that beat Emili up before you found her. I only know though because I've stopped it before. I didn't know it was still going on." Omar finished before looking at his hands again.

"That's crazy," I exclaimed, "Katie would nev-"

Omar cut me off.

"It's true, Felix. But maybe you'd payed a bit more attention to went on around here then you would know. I suggest you break up with Katie, like NOW, because otherwise Emili won't speak to you."

I nodded numbly and excused myself.

It must be true, because Omar didn't lie. Well, there only one thing to do. I'd have to break up with Katie. What kind of person does that to another person? When Oscar and her get back I HAVE to apologise to Emili. She must have been traumatised seeing Katie again.

Emili

Oscar drove quickly, so I thought that we were on a schedule, but he send up taking me to the park Felix took me to.

I didn't want it say anything so I just played along. But I let something slip.

"The leaves are so beautiful, aren't they?" Oscar said dreamily.

"I know," I replied, "When Felix took me-"

At that, Oscar stood up angrily. "What?!"

I tried to amend my mistake, but it was too late; Oscar was already storming back to the car.

Dammit! I just ruined EVERYTHING!

Let's make a list of all the bad things that happened to me:

- I got beaten up

- My attacker is my hero's girlfriend

- I just blew a date

So all in all, not one of my best couple of days.

The whole car ride was silent. Oscar was visibly fuming, and he wouldn't even look at me. By the end of it, I was a little bit sick of it.

The car pulled up on the driveway, but instead of walking up the driveway, I went the opposite way, claiming that I was just going for a walk.

But I left out the part that I was going to the field.

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Are you liking the story so far?

All my tests are over, I can literally update non-stop now!

WOOHOOO!!!!!

Is my chapter okay?

And I know the story seems predictable, like the whole typical thing of :girl meets wrong guy but it goes wrong, then she meets right guy then it's happily ever after blah blah blah.

NO NO NO! That's NOT how MY story is going to go.

Have fun!

Thanks so much xx