CHAPTER 29

LIZABETH THOUGHT THE betrayal she would be experiencing and encountering had ended. She placed all her trust in Danna Lucas and Martina – assuming they were the only individuals in this world – aside from her late mother and Ralph – she could give and rely her trust confidently. In an abrupt, everything devastatingly changed and Lizabeth lost almost everything now. Her trust and loyalty to Danna, Lucas and Martina fumbled through the sink and drained out eventually.

Danna, Lucas and Martina had betrayed her for a reasonable purpose.

The trio, Danna, Lucas and Martina had no choice but to confess to Mr Armando Goodwell what they knew about Lizabeth – and where she was hiding and residing at the moment of her flee and absence. First, Danna and Martina went to visit Lizabeth in her apartment, and where they ducked out of the building, Alexandro Panola was there to witness how the two were slightly quivering while they slid into their car. The strange act and gesture sent something to Alexandro as benefits of the doubt.

"Don't you dare get near to me!" Lizabeth screamed tumultuously, waving her hand dismissively to Danna, Lucas and Martina. "How could you betray me?" She was sitting on the couch, gasping swiftly beneath her rage and resentment. "I trusted you three so much!"

"We're very sorry, Young Lady." Danna was standing across the large living room in the Goodwell family mansion, feeling culpable while watching her young lady boss. "I accidently left my phone in the storage room. And Selena and Alexandro came in to check for the supplies and stocks." Danna's eyes began to moist as she explained briefly. "And they took my phone and read all our exchange messages and chats."

"Why are you apologizing to her, Danna?" Alexandro blurted, intertwining himself between raging Lizabeth and the apologizing Danna. "You did a good job. And you did a good act to convince her to return here." He said before turning to Lizabeth. "You were spotted in Vegas airport with a blond-haired guy. That's according to our sources."

"And you know you're not allowed to be with any random guy." Selena came in the living room with a cup of tea in her grasp. "When Mon Senior found out about that, he was no bursting in rage and anger. And as usual…" Selena halted and motioned to everyone in the living room. "All of us suffer and sit on the receiving end, receiving all the rage and anger your father seeps and emits."

Alexandro and Selena were referring to Chandler or perhaps Brandon or maybe Sebastian. Because the three had different type of blond hair. Chandler had a darker blond which could be compared to light brown – but Chandler insisted that he was blond. Brandon was the literal blonde hair amongst the men, Lizabeth went to Vegas with. However, Lizabeth and Brandon had never been so close like what Brandon and Ariella did. But, between Ariella and Brandon, the affection they exuded and seeped was not dubious and questionable.

They were in a relationship.

Talking about Sebastian, if Lizabeth could recall the entire scenes; from Los Angeles International to Vegas airport, she and Sebastian were never got the closest they could. And Sebastian himself would never haul himself to the closest he could to Lizabeth. Sebastian was the secret right man of Raphael Daniel Amancio also known as Ralph Cortez. Albeit Sebastian had a superb and immense crush on Lizabeth, he would never cross the line, betraying his boss.

"I'm not dating anyone." Lizabeth supplied, defending herself from Alexandro and Selena for accusing her. "And I don't have a boyfriend." She continued, whining up about her defense. "You have probably made a mistake."

"No we're not, princess." Selena chided frantically, protesting against what Lizabeth exclaimed. "As you know, we confiscated Danna's phone. Reading your chat with her, we found out about a guy named Chandler. And according to Danna the guy claims that he's your boyfriend." She giggled slightly while mildly shaking her head. "Mon Senior bursted out the moment he found out about that."