EPILOGUE

A SIMPLE WHITE TUBE TOP gown draped around Lizabeth's perfect curves, with bouquet of white flowers in her grasp that matched the white dress designed by Stella McCartney. The helm was sprawling around the ground, neverending how the grasses were smearing it. However, the grasses were dried  and not wet beneath the nine in the morning sunshine. Lizabeth's hair was hung down behind her, emphasizing the bare skin of her neck and shoulders, and allowing the pair of white diamond earrings dangling on both ears.

"How are you feeling, Young Lady?"

Lizabeth tensed up when Danna's voice wafted coming behind her. She whipped her head at her shoulder and gently smiled when she spotted Danna's frame smiling at her. "I can't find the right words to describe what I feel right now. Perhaps.." she sighed exhaustedly and continued. "This is what most of the women feel like when they're in this position."

"I bet Señora Veronica is so happy watching you right now." Danna plastered a joy and pride filled face, beaming at Lizabeth. "She felt the same way when she was in your shoes before." She snorted while reaching her hands for Lizabeth's hands. "I still can remember that exact moment–"

"Danna." Mr Goodwell admonishingly berated Danna from going further. He was standing beside Lizabeth to escort and accompany her to the podium in front of the wedding venue. "Remember I am here." He reminded Danna as he assumed Danna disregarded his presence. "And Veronica is not. Her absence will make me and my princess feel lonely instead of being happy."

"I.. ahm.. yes.. and I'm sorry, Mon Senior." Danna sputtered awkwardly as guilt and regret bombarded her. "I didn't mean to."

"It's alright, Danna." Lizabeth held gently on Danna's hands, consoling her to make her feel relieved and renewed. "I'm still happy even mom is not here. I know she's watching me and us all right now. And you are correct for telling me that." She then twisted gingerly and faced her father. "And I know you miss her. Don't scold me for telling you this." She gave her father a stern look before grasping on his arm. "Let's go!"

And timing was perfect when Lizabeth uttered it because the judge motioned to everyone to rise from their seats, signifying that the civil wedding right was about to begin. Mr Goodwell proudly walked through the aisle with Lizabeth sauntering along with him. The seldom scenario reminisced Mr Goodwell, sending his mind back to the time he and Lizabeth's mother were walking the same familiar aisle. Lizabeth grasped tenderly on her father's arm as they marched togetherly heading to the podium, where the judge and her groom were waiting.

Ralph was standing before the judge with his father, Mr Michael Angelo Amancio was also standing proudly behind him. Ralph was in his elegant Armani white suits and on the pair of Christian Louboutin black leather shoes. The elation and complacency smothered through his face clarified how he felt like toward Lizabeth. Regrets and remorse had no longer had rooms inside him as he brushed and shook away the memory of him running away from being in an arranged marriage.

"You are going to be mine for the rest of our lives." Ralph announced proudly when Lizabeth thudded in his front before facing him properly. "And I can't wait to lay down with you tonight." The pleasure and anticipation that enveloped his voice simplified the emotion he conveyed inside. "Tonight and for the rest of the nights of our lives."

Lizabeth rolled her eyes in exasperation and averted her attention to the crowd, plastering a teasing smirk around her lips. "You're nothing but a pervert and horny jerk." She mumbled quietly, ensuring that only Ralph could hear. She then renewed her objective to Ralph, who never ceased smirking at her. "Only think about having me in bed."

"Hmm." Ralph hummed softly in a teasing tone while suppressing a smile. "What a lovely denial princess. I still can recall how you commanded me to do it fast while you're digging and burying your fingernails on my shoulders and back." He whispered teasingly through Lizabeth's face. "And tonight I will be hearing it again."