CHAPTER 31

THE ORIGINAL TIME schedule of their date was usually sat on three in the afternoon. But Mr Armando Goodwell and Mr Miguel Angelo Amancio dominantly moved it to six in the evening since they would be accompanying their children, ensuring that none of them would have the desire to back out and flee again. The venue or their rendezvous was the Bel-Air park grand pavilion function place. Mr Goodwell paid for the venue so Lizabeth and Raphael Daniel would have their intimate private moment.

Lizabeth was thrilled and nervous to see Raphael Daniel for the first time.

Raphael Daniel on the other side was thrilled to see how Lizabeth would react when she found out who he was in the first place.

Danna, Martina and Lucas were among the most excited individuals for their Young Lady Lizabeth's blind date – to be considered. Unfortunately, no one was allowed to come over to see what the date would be look like. Even Alexandro and Selena were remained out of the vicinity of the date strictly – to ensure that Lizabeth and Raphael Daniel would savor the interlude of their own moment. But once the two agreed to proceed to the good part, everyone was surely invited.

"I thought you sat our date in a private exclusive restaurant." Lizabeth pondered wonderingly, noticing the diverging of the direction of their limosin. Her father was sitting beside her, holding her hand, preventing her from quivering. But more basically, preventing her from probably jumping off the limosin. "Where are we going anyway?"

"For fearing that you might run away again, I changed the venue." Mr Goodwell was being direct to the point since the residual of the trauma he experienced due to Lizabeth's flee lingered.  "I'm sorry for telling you this. But you are the only one I have in life now." A lone tear rebelliously fell off his eyes. "I cannot rely our empire to anyone else."

"Dad, when I came home, I knew I had decided and made up my mind." Lizabeth leaned closer to her dad, wiping the tear that tarnished his face. "Taking over our empire and your place is my responsibility. I know I am kinda disaster because I am a woman and cannot carry the legacy of our family name. But dad…" she trudged off, tugging her father into a hug, kissing him on his cheek. "Please believe me. I'm going to be the best and stronger female version of you."

Mr Goodwell closed his eyes gently as he felt the warmth of his daughter's embrace, surrounding him. "Thank you, my princess."

Abruptly, the father and daughter felt how their limosin gagged and seized as their driver hit the gas. Their convoy finally arrived at their destination, and both Mr Armando Goodwell and daughter Lizabeth Azania Goodwell, could see translucently through the window of their limosin the convoy of Mr Michael Angelo Amancio  tenanted the other ample space of the parking lot. The two billionaires had compromised that they would hire an expensive celebrity chef cook to lavishly serve Lizabeth and Raphael.

The place was a comparison to what we called modern paradise and wilderness – extremely exquisite and overwhelming. There was pathway that built with heated bricks drifted through the luscious green grass – where palm trees, redwood trees, ornamental plants nestled beneath the spectacular California sky. Man-made ponds, lagoons and waterfall added compliment and attraction to the fabulous place. In the end trail of the heated bricks made pathway, a large pavilion nestled.

There were three separate pavilions, and the large one was situated in the very middle. The two other smaller pavilion were served as the kitchen and bar area. The other smaller one, it was where some of their securities were idling in. The rest of the securities were scattered around to ensure the total safety of both families. The center large pavilion, two sets of tables were sat on, and a sitting area was perfectly organized across the two dining tables. And Mr Amancio was standing, beaming radiantly at Lizabeth and Mr Goodwell as they thudded through the bricks made pathway.