CHAPTER 25

FRIDAY THEN CAME and everyone had gathered around the lobby of the apartment complex. Brandon, Ariella, Ralph and Lizabeth were latching their luggages, anxiously waiting for Chandler and his friends to arrive. Secretly, both Lizabeth and Ralph weren't too excited about this Vegas escapades. As wealthy people and heir and heiress of their different empires and conglomerates, traveling to Vegas, Manhattan New York, Miami FL Paris France, London UK and Geneva Switzerland weren't new to them, since they had been traveling with their parents to those places before.

Poorly, for Brandon and Ariella, it was like a dream came true to them.

Checking on the time on their watches, it was already three in the afternoon and Chandler was still on his way with his friends. The elevator opened and Sebastian ducked out, latching and hauling his luggage with him. Unreluctantly, Sebastian joined them in the couch and pervaded the remaining ample space beside Ralph. Seeing Ralph and Sebastian being together in one couch, it basically marveled mentally Brandon and Ariella since they knew Sebastian Grand was also interested in Lizabeth.

"Bas, where are they now?" Brandon sloped against the armrest of the couch, eyes were pinned to Sebastian. "I thought our flight departs at five." He whined, curving his lips into snigger. "Are we really going to Vegas?"

"We are Brandy." Sebastian grumbled, leaning his side against Ralph. "And don't be too excited bro. We'll be in Vegas soon. And you are going to have your first sex with Ariella in Mandalay Bay hotel." He laughed out loud pathetically before looking at Ralph. "This couple here are itching to have their first sex in Vegas."

Ralph shrugged. "Let them be." He said, shoving Sebastian off of him. "It's their first time and we can't blame them for feeling itchy." He added but winced inwardly when Brandon and Ariella grimaced at him. He made tipped two fingers and waved a peace sign. "Sorry. But I love you two."

Melting down the grimace on her face, Ariella turned to the sulked and flustered Lizabeth. "Are you okay, Lis?" She asked, beaming a consoling smile at Lizabeth. "You look flustered? Is there something wrong?"

Lizabeth was sulking in her worry after she received the very important and alarming message Danna, Lucas and Martina sent to her last night. Because after Lucas and Danna served a fabulous dinner to Mr Armando Goodwell, they immediately informed Lizabeth, sending her message, informing her to be extra careful going to Vegas. Her father would be traveling at the same time and same airport with them. Only then they weren't traveling the same plane, and they weren't checking in on the same hotel once they arrived in Las Vegas.

Lizabeth was half lucky and half unfortunate.

Lizabeth and the rest would be checking in on Mandalay Bay hotel, while his father would be lounging on their own penthouse suite and in their own hotel,  the Goodwell Tower. The hotel nestled at the very prime area of Vegas, neighboring Trump Hotel and The Wynn Las Vegas. Knowing Mr Goodwell would be in their own penthouse suite, it sent a wave of relief to Lizabeth. However, knowing his father would be staying and roaming in Vegas for the entire weekend, a dagger of fear and dreadness was ripping off her chest.

But it was too late to back out since she already agreed to come over to Vegas with her friends.

"Yes I am." Lizabeth snorted, brushing the thoughts off her head, triggering her fear and worry. "I'm only thinking some random things that keep me occupied. There's nothing to worry about." She shrugged indolently she fake a smile. "And you?"

"Don't ask me if I'm okay. I am more than what we call excited." Ariella retorted rationally, leaning her head on Brandon's shoulder. "I'm excited for our first love making in Vegas and excited to see how magnificent that Goodwell Tower is." She exclaimed while jerking herself off of Brandon. "We should have been there instead of Mandalay Bay hotel."