CHAPTER 22

ALEXANDRO PANOLA and Selena Madella, their sudden appearance surprised Ralph in an unfathomable abrupt technical way. Who the hell were Alexandro Panola and Selena Madella to suddenly appear and look for Ralph? They hadn't met or seen each other – not to mention barely knew them. But something inside told Ralph that the two individuals standing in front him were undeniably familiar. Ralph's father Mr Michael Angelo Amancio, once took him in a meeting with Mr Armando Goodwell.

And these individuals had their first appropriate appearance in Ralph's eyes.

However, to Ralph, it confused him even more for who they were here for? As he totally mustered his thoughts, and gathered all the cluttered and scattered memories, these two were here for two reasons and purposes. It was either they were there for him or for Lizabeth. And if they were here for Lizabeth, Ralph thought that his schemes would be vaguely doomed, and nonetheless ruined. He hasn't made his first move or step on robbing Lizabeth's attention and impression from Chandler and to him.

And Ralph couldn't allow anyone ruin what he had started. He hadn't even told his own father about Lisafe Redwood and Lizabeth Goodwell were one person only. The goal was to surprise Lizabeth, his father and Mr Armando Goodwell – when time came he and Lizabeth would be meeting in one place, exchanging vows and at the same time revealing their true identities. "Who are you? What are you here for?" Ralph thought that he needed to ask, ensuring what they were here for. "And why are you looking for me?"

"They thought your name was Raphael Daniel Amancio." The hostess surprisingly interjected, but didn't answer the questions Ralph projected. "They also asked if it was possible to make you their exclusive waiter. They just dined in."

So they know who I am and my position here in Donatello's. "May you please answer my questions." Ralph loomed his concentration to the two individuals, ushering them to feel obligated to answer what he was asking theme. "I can't allow myself to give my damn time to talk to you."

Inwardly shuddering, Alexandro Panola paced forward, stepping between Ralph and the hostess. "Let me introduce myself to you first, Mr Amancio." Alexandro motioned a hand to himself. The tension and nervousness that nourished through his face apparently translucent. "My name is Alexandro Panola and I am Mr Armando Goodwell's personal assistant." He jabbed a hand, decently offering a handshake to Ralph. "It's a pleasure to meet you finally in person." He whirled and beckoned to Selena. "And this is–"

"I will be the one to introduce myself to him." Selena insisted, silencing Alexandro and stepping forward to Ralph. She appropriately and mannerly offered a hand to Ralph. "I'm Selena Madella and I am Mr Armando Goodwell's executive secretary." And she was rewarded pleasantly when Ralph grabbed her hand and shook. "I am very pleased to meet you in person again."

Again? So they remember when papa took me to a meeting with their boss. Ralph mused while elaborating a handshake with Selena. "Nice to meet you Miss Madella. I guess you know my name. I'm Ralph Cortez and I work here as a kitchen crew." He gave Selena a stern, hinting her to agree and carry on. "I am no Raphael Daniel Amancio you thought I am." So he jerked his hand and stood straight. "So what you two are here for?"

"We are here to talk to you briefly." Selena said, beckoning to Alexandro. "If you haven't heard or known yet, your fiancee is currently missing. And–"

"Tanya, will you please spare a table for us?" Ralph asked the hostess, who seemed eavesdropping on their conversation. "And bring us a bottle of wine. I'll take care of the charge." He smirked, making Tanya shiver and romantically thrilled. "Thank you."

Tanya nodded graciously. "No problem Mr Cortez." Her eyes twinkled as she smiled widely. "I'll ask Miss Redwood to bring–"

"No!" Ralph exclaimed frantically, silencing and flinching Tanya all at once. "You just lead them to table and I'll get the one for us." He turned to Alexandro and Selena. "You follow her while I'll get the wine."