↭15

Jeno was the first one awake and he was the one helping teh pack up along with Minhyung

Jeno: I was thinking...

Minhyung: Hm?

Jeno: What if we carry a few guns with us?

Minhyung froze and turned to the other.

Minhyung: No.

Jeno: Just... hear me out.

Minhyung: I have no idea how you're going to convince me but okay. Go ahead.

Jeno: We can ask Chenle for the guns having silencers and have only two or three of us holding onto a gun. its for our own safety. And... The gun doesn't even kill a zombie.

Minhyung: You can't be serious.

Jeno: We need it for safety. I can't have another situation where we leave another person behind because they're turning.

Minhyung pursed his lips and furrowed his eyebrows as he gave it a thought. 

Jeno: Please Minhyung. I won't be able to live with it if we lose another one of us. We have no idea when help will reach us and till then we are left for ourselves. And like Jaemin has reminded us again and again, we need to prioritize ourselves.

Minhyung: But... listen, i get where you are coming from... but... but what is its not wise enough? Its guns after all.

Jeno just stared at him as Minhyung went through his entire thought process in his head.

Minhyung: Fine... sounds good. But we won't pull it out till its needed. Who all though?

Jeno: I was thinking... me, you and Jaemin.

Minhyung: me?

Jeno: I know it might seem over bearing. But both Renjun and Chenle have been affected. We can't give it to them. I don't want to hand one to Jiseon... because i can't have her bearing guilt. Jisung is just super clumsy, it won't be safe. I am not sure about Yujung and Dayeon, but we can ask them-

Minhyung: No its okay. The three of us makes sense.

Jeno: Okay... we can ask Chenle then. 

---

The move was way more planned this time. Chenle started playing really loud music from one of the rooms from the other end of the house, and all the ten of them hid while Chenle managed to open the tall gates, that itself being very noisy.

As they hid they shook in their places, hearing the Zombies running in and stumbling over each other. The stink was overwhelming and Jisung immediately threw up in a bucket he had kept, already expecting it. 

Dayeon gagged but the music had shut out their voices. The ten of them were not so sure whether this was the best plan, but they couldn't come up with something better. Chenle then used a button to turn of the music. The swarm slowly decreased to only a few. And when they were decreased to one or two, they started running in two groups.