↭8

Streaks of light passed through the trees as the group sat there silently

Streaks of light passed through the trees as the group sat there silently. Well it wasn't silent for long.

Yujung: It can't be safe.

Jeno: We can't abandon her.

Yujung: She can turn Jeno!

Dayeon: We can not just leave her here. That is madness.

Yujung: You can't be serious Dayeon.

Jeno: She is your friend Yujung-

Yujung: you are only saying that because of your stupid crush on her Lee.

Jiseon: Yujung you better start making sense, cause whatever you are saying is -

A low grunt made everyone turn to see that a Zombie faced them but since they stilled it lost interest.

Seolmi: She's right...

Her voice was low and shaky. 

Seolmi: I might turn... you should leave me...

She pulled her knees closer as she stared down at the open wound. Sighing, Jiseon bend down and untied the cloth from Jeno's ankle. She grabbed her water bottle, pouring half of the remaining water to wash the cloth. 

She then sat in front of Seolmi, pulling her closer, much to her surprise.

Seolmi: Wh-What are you doing- Ah!-

Jeno covered her mouth and luckily no one attacked. 

Jeno: Don't scream. 

He said letting go of her. 

Seolmi: She poured water on my wound without telling me- ouch!

Jiseon wrapped the cloth tightly around Seolmi's knee and thankfully she kept her sounds of pain reduced to whimpers.

Jiseon: We are not leaving anybody behind. We cannot... no one can survive here all alone.

Yujung: But-

 Jiseon stood up, taking in a deep breath before facing Yujung.

Jiseon: I am scared too Yujung. We all are. No one here is as fearless as one might seem to make themselves be. But we can not leave Seolmi behind. because if tomorrow we find out it was because of a nail or something that was not a Zombie... then Yujung... it will be on you for leaving her in the wild with man eating Zombies around. 

Turning away, she helped Jeno up while Jaemin helped Seolmi to her feet. 

Jiseon: Now if you want... you can tag along. 

She walked ahead, and the numerous footsteps behind her which told her that they were following them. 

Jeno: Daring words back there. 

He whispered.

Jiseon: Shut up. 

He chuckled. 

Minhyung: How are we planning to get out?