↭11

Yujung: C-Chenle?

Yujung: C-Chenle?

Chenle: I-I don't know w-what I did.

He dropped the gun, his hands still shaking violently. The metal hit the ground and those around it scurried out of its way. Chenle had sunk to the ground, hands covering his ears as he screwed his eyes shut, thoughts scattered and a defeating noise screaming into his ears.

One second they were running away and the next there were two dead zombies in his yard killed by him. 

I am a killer. I am a killer. I killed people.

Yujung: Chenle, Chenle!

The boy flinched and turned to the girl who had crouched next to him. He had no idea what came over him when he pulled her in a tight hug, tears spilling out of his eyes.

There was silence from the rest of the group. Heavy breaths followed as they stared at the boy and the gun. Yujung was shaken as she pet the boy's back in hopes of calming him down.

Renjun: We should go inside. 

He said softly and everyone nodded. Chenle was still in his place, shaking and tearing up. But he was helped by Yujung who brought him inside. They all sat down on the couch and he did notice Jaemin walk in last, placing the gun on the table, facing away from them.

Somehow the weapon sent shivers up his hands and to his head where he replayed teh entire scene again and again.

---

Dayeon: House seems empty.

Minhyung: They must have gone to the camp.

Jaemin's eyes observed the silent boy who had raised the gun earlier. He was silently sitting on the corner of the couch, head buried in his knees which were pulled close to his chest.

A sigh left Jaemin's lips as he stood up.

Jaemin: We need to freshen up. We desperately need it. All of us are lumps of sweat and dirt. 

He saw nods across the room and he turned back to Chenle.

Jaemin: Chenle? 

The male looked up, eyes red and lost.

Jaemin: You go first. 

Chenle nodded, getting up and dragging his feet up the stairs. Jaemin turned to the female who was sitting next to Chenle. 

Jaemin: Yujung... you have been here before haven't you?

She nodded lightly. The only reason Jaemin knew was by hearing them bicker about having family dinners.

Jaemin: How many bathrooms are here?

Yujung: Plenty. Enough for all of us. 

Jaemin: Great. So get going already.