↭14

Jaemin was sure he was a goner but it changed soon when he felt the two zombies fall towards him, black coloured blood oozing out of them

Jaemin was sure he was a goner but it changed soon when he felt the two zombies fall towards him, black coloured blood oozing out of them. He quickly sat up and had a displeased expression for the blood.

He sighed, arms so tired he felt like they could fall off. But when he looked around, he saw Renjun standing still, eyes wide.

Jaemin: Renjun? Didn't i tell you to go up?

But he didn't say anything. Jaemin stood up and walked closer but halted when he saw the gun in Renjun's hand.

So he shot them.

Jaemin: Okay Renjun... I am going to take the gun away.

He took it out of Renjun's tight grasp, only then breaking the shorter's trance.

Renjun: Oh my god... are you okay?

Jaemin: I'm fine.

He said while looking for a safety lock on the gun. But he didn't see any.

Jaemin: Where'd you find this?

Renjun: It was in one of the rooms. It had an entire display of guns.

He gulped and Jaemin looked down at the gun, finding that it had a silencer, which was why he didn't hear the gun shots.

Renjun: I think i see why Chenle was so shaken.

He said in a low whisper. Jaemin sighed again before guiding Renjun up the stairs and back on the roof where the others were joking around, unbeknownst of what happened two floors below them.

Jeno: Okay we asked you guys to get the barbeque-... Why are you soaked in ink?

Jaemin: Its not ink. Its-

Renjun: Blood. Zombie blood.

Chenle: What?

Everyone stopped what they were doing and focused on the two.

Jaemin: Two of them broke in.

Chenle: H-How? They can't climb walls can they?

Jaemin: Its the same ones you shot last time.

Chenle: ... What?

Jisung: How is that possible? They were dead, unmoving.

Jaemin: Yeah but they had the same bullet holes as of what Chenle had shot. So i am guessing they sleep it off before getting back up. Now... Renjun did shoot the two again but... it looks like... we are dealing with Zombies that don't die. So... we need to get out of here and find a new place.

---

No one looked towards the kitchen. But the stink was enough for a few of them to throw up. They were grabbing whatever hey could in shoulder bags this time. One last comforting shower was taken before they all decided to go to sleep and leave the next morning.