• 26 •

We finally arrived at the hotel. I stood there with all the luggage keeping an eye on them while Tom's checking in.

I watched, as the lady adjusted her cutout to push up her boobs, she gave Tom those eyes, you know what eyes.

,,The big room for a big guy like you" she chuckled as she bend down to enter something on the screen.

She turned around to the wall with a shelf and dropped the keys on the ground, she did it on purpose obviously.

She bend down with her little skirt facing Tom.

I had enough and walked full packed over to Tom giving him a mad stare.

,,Jealous?" he whispered and smiled at me.

I rolled my eyes as he pulled me in for a kiss, literally making out in front of the girl. She turned around fixing her hair.

I wanted to pull back since she was waiting for us to take the keys, but Tom pulled me into a kiss again, I felt butterflies in my stomach and some type of feeling in my abdomen.

,,Excuse me" she coughed having enough.

Tom held up his finger signing her a 'wait a moment'.

He then pulled pulled back, my lipstick all over his lips. He let me take the keys out of her hand and smiled before we walked off.

,,Let me help you" he said taking the suitcases from me. I smiled at him thankfully.

We walked inside and my jaw literally dropped as I looked out of the window that had a balcony. You could see the beautiful skyline of Paris.

,,Like what you see?" I heard Tom say.

,,Yes" I replied. ,,No, not that view" he chuckled, I turned around to find out what he meant.

He stood there just in his boxers, his abs exposed and his soft skin firmly shining.

,,Yea that view is okay too" I teased as I threw myself on the bed. He directly hovered over me.

,,We just got here" I said as I knew what he was wanting to do.

,,When was the last time we had it?" he asked.

,,You're right" I looked up to the ceiling to try and remember when that was.

His head blocked the view, he smiled at me. I pulled him in for a kiss, this time I wanted to make him feel good.

,,Lay down" I demanded breaking the kiss. He did what I said and waited patiently. I walked over to where he dropped his clothes and took the belt off his pants.

I walked back over to him getting on top of him.

,,Hands up" I said, he didn't hesitate and did as I said. I tied his hands to the bedframe with his belt, making sure it's tight.

,,Oh fuck" he smirked as he realized where this was going.

I slowly grinded on his heat, it was already bricked but I wanted to tease him even more.

He let out little whimpers at the tension of my heat on his. I slowly got off looking him in the eyes, none of us broke the eye contact for a second.

I slowly pulled down his boxers to face his dick slapping against his abdomen, his tip was glistening with pre cum.

I wrapped my hand around it slowly going up and down, licking off the pre cum. He moaned as my tongue stripped his tip.

I wrapped my lips around his tip, wettening it slowly, making my way further down. His legs flinched as my tongue swirled around his tip.

,,F-fuck" he moaned, I looked up to him, his mouth was hung open and his eyes were on me, enjoying the view of me sucking.

I went further, he lifted his hips to thrust it in deeper. I bopped my head up and down also pumping it with my hand.

My eyes geared up as his tip kept on hitting the back of my throat. ,,Fuck your so good" he moaned, it was like music in my ears.

His wrists were all red from trying to free himself since he wanted to touch me so bad, he was pulling and twisting but his hands were cuffed. I felt kinda bad.

I pulled out, strings of saliva following my lips, I hovered over him uncuffing him.

I went back, my head in between his legs, I took it all the way down, my nose touching his abdomen as he grabbed a handful of my hair to push even further.

He whimpered in pleasure as he watched my head bopping up and down.

,,I-I fuck, I'm cumming" he moaned as he thrusted hitting my throat with his tip.

He came in my mouth, the cum dripping down mixed with saliva as I finally pulled out. My eyes teary, my make up smudged.

,,Fuck I didn't know you were this good" he smiled as he pulled me in for a kiss.