• 16 •

,,Shhh, wake up!" I heard Tom's voice whispering as I opened my eyes.

I lifted my head up from his chest, looking at him half asleep.

,,You're so adorable, you drooled on me" he said pointing at his chest, my eyes followed where he was pointing at just to see a stain of saliva.

,,Sorry" I whispered and smiled.

,,Don't be, it's cute" he smiled back tucking my hair behind my ear.

,,But why did you wake me up?" I asked. He pointed next to him, I looked over to spot a sleeping Bill.

,,What is he doing here?" Tom asked, I looked back at him. ,,He couldn't sleep so I let him come over, I hope you don't mind" I said laying down next to him.

Tom turned around his body facing my back. ,,It's fine, I'll let you sleep a little more, I'm downstairs if you need me" he whispered as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

He slapped my butt before walking away, I closed my eyes to continue my sleep since I was still tired.

I woke up from getting kisses all over my face, I furrowed my eyebrows and opened my eyes to see Tom smiling at me.

,,Enough sleep" he said brushing a hair string out of my face.

,,Let me sleep" I said pulling the blanket over my head to cover up.

,,But I miss you, so get up I've made breakfast" he replied as he pulled the blanket off me.

I looked at him and I couldn't help but to smile back at him, he's just so adorable.

Intertwining our hands, we walked downstairs. Bill was already eating as he waved at me with a smile.

,,Good morning" he said. ,,Morning" I replied with a smile.

Tom placed down a plate with toast and scrambled eggs.

,,Thank you" I chuckled looking up to him, he leaned down to place a kiss on my forehead.

,,I'll leave now, our manager called and said that they all wanted to talk to me" He said putting on a jacket. ,,Do you know why?" I asked. ,,No, I'm curious tho" he replied.

He walked up and gave me a kiss before heading out. I looked over to Bill who finished his plate.

,,You know what we're going to do today" he smiled, I shook my head.

,,Record the song" he said as he got up and pulled me with him downstairs, not even letting me finish eating.

He gave me a pair of headphones which I put on and shoved me inside a little cabinet with a microphone in the middle of it.

,,Here you go" he said as he handed me the paper with the lyrics. ,,We're gonna record you first, the pink marked lines are the ones you're gonna sing alright?" he looked at me, I nodded.

I was scared about it, it's the first time he's gonna hear me sing. He explained everything to me before walking out, now it's just me and the silence that's surrounding me.

Bill gave me a sign and I heard the music playing in my headphones. I started singing my lines.

'I thought you were my new best friend, wish I knew better then,
who knew you were just out to get me?
My whole world just fell apart.
I never felt so alone, felt so alone, never felt so alone'

We recorded the parts over and over again till we were satisfied with the outcome.

,,Wow, the more I listen to your part the more I fall in love with it, why did you never told us that you sing this amazing?! Like literally your voice just, you hit every note" he complimented.

I felt my cheeks heat up at his words, I never was confident enough to sing to someone, but it felt amazing finally being able to do it.

,,Thank you" I smiled. ,,Trust me, this is going to be big" he smiled giving me a side hug.

,,I'm back!" the door opened behind us, making us turn around to spot Tom who finally came back, he had a big smile on his face.

,,What did they say?" Bill asked, waiting for Tom to finally tell us.

,,We're going on tour!!" Tom yelled. Bill and I looked at each other, our jaws hung open. The twins fell in each other's arms hugging, Bill made little jumps while being in Tom's arms.

Tom stopped and opened his arm looking at me, he pulled me into the hug not wanting me to feel left out. I got squeezed being in between their body's. I looked up and gasped for air as I was literally drowning in their arms. I chuckled as Tom looked down on me laughing and loosened the hug,
I was so happy for them.