• 10 •

My eyes opened, the light blinding me forcing me to shut my eyes again. Yesterday night was rough, Tom almost beat up Bill so we went home.

I laid in Tom's bed, he insisted on me sleeping in his bed, while he slept on the couch. We haven't really talked about what happened.

I got out of bed, I had Tom's shirt and boxers on because I haven't had any clothes here.

I walked downstairs to see Tom sitting awake on the couch. He directly looked over spotting me. I didn't know if it was smart to confront him about what happened last night, but I felt guilty.

Besides, he was fucking other girls too so why was he so mad about me making out with Bill.

I walked over and sat down next to him. ,,I'm sorry" I said breaking the silence. I looked up to him to assure him that I was seriously apologizing.

,,You we're about to fuck my brother" he raised his voice a bit, I noticed that talking about this was driving him mad, but I was curious about why he cared so much, we weren't even together.

,,What about it? You fuck other bitches too, so why would should I restrict?" I said already regretting giving him an attitude.

He knew tho, that I wasn't wrong with what I was saying.

,,Then next time, really fuck him and don't just make out" he said walking away, leaving me behind.

I felt bad, I didn't want him to think that I wanted to fuck Bill. Deep down I knew I had a thing for Tom, but it was too early to be sure about my feelings.

Luckily it was Saturday so I didn't had to worry about school. I knocked on Bill's door slowly opening it and walking in.

After all, I wanted to check up on him. I walked over to his bed caressing his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes looking at me.

,,Good morning" I smiled, he just smiled back without saying anything. He was too tired to verbally respond and closed his eyes again.

I turned around facing the door as Tom walked in. Of course he had to catch me sitting at Bill's bed.

He looked up and down on me, his face emotionless. ,,I Washed it" he said and threw my black dress on the ground, walking out and shutting the door. Is he serious?

I rolled my eyes and got up picking up my clothes. I stripped off my shirt and boxer being completely naked.

,,You're so beautiful" a voice appeared coming from the bed, it was Bill.

I flinched trying to get dressed, I thought he was sleeping but he was watching me. My cheeks heatend and I felt embarrassed.

I awkwardly smiled at him before exiting. I walked pass Tom and made my way to the door.

I adjusted my dress before leaving, it was quiet cold outside.

,,Y/n!" I heard this familiar voice yell. I turned around to spot Tom running towards me.

,,Fuck" he said catching his breath with his eyes shut. ,,Your" he stopped taking breaths.

,,Your purse" he then managed to say as he handed me my purse.

,,Oh, Thank you" I said taking the purse.

He took of his jackets and swung it over me. He adjusted it a little and took my face in his hands.

,,It's quiet fresh" he whispered against my face, you could see his breath because of how cold it was. He placed a kiss on my forehead and then walked off.

What's up with his mood swings? I couldn't keep back the smile that was forming on my face and walked in the other direction.