• 3 •

I woke up from something poking my cheek, I opened my eyes in annoyance, it was Tom. He smiled at what he was doing.

,,Stop" I mumbled. ,,We gotta go" Tom said.

I groaned as I got up, the sleep was so good why did he had to interrupt me.

,,You look cute while sleeping" Bill said. I didn't noticed him standing in front of my table too.

,,Did I missed anything?" I asked.

,,Yes" Tom said, my eyes widened, Oh no, what was it? I hope just homework.

,,We have to do a presentation about some German literature, I chose you as my partner so be lucky, all the girls wanted to do it with me, but I said no" he proudly smiled.

,,The fuck are you talk-" ,,Shh!!" Tom cut Bill off. Bill rolled his eyes having enough of Tom's self praises.

,,You got time today?" Tom asked. I nodded handing him over his Jacket.

,,Then you're coming over today, we gotta do some work" he said as we walked out together.

,,Can't we do it tomorrow? I'm very tired" I pouted, hoping he would show a little sympathy.

,,No" he smiled putting his arm around my shoulder.

I looked up to Bill on my side, searching and screaming for help with my eyes.

,,Tom, I think you guys should do it tomorrow" Bill tried convincing Tom but he just shook his head.

It was a 10 minute walk to their house and my legs were giving in, I was so tired somehow.

Tom guided me around showing me every room they had, not noticing that I wasn't even really paying attention to his little lecture. We finally got into his room, it was right next to Bill's where Bill was in.

,,I'm gonna go grab some food and drinks, then we can start working" Tom said leaving me behind.

Now or never. I took the chance and walked over to Bill's room.

,,Hey what's up? You good?" he said getting off his bed walking over to me.

,,I don't wanna do this I'm really tired" I groaned.

,,Cmon" he said patting on his bed.

I climbed on his bed and laid down. I took the chance and closed my eyes, getting a little rest.

Bill put the blanket over me, making sure I wasn't cold or anything, he then laid next to me.

,,Just try get some sleep I'll talk to Tom don't worry" he said putting a string of my hair behind my ear.

Wasn't it weird? Sleeping in the bed of a boy I just met today? But alright whatever.

I heard the door open.

,,Shhh!" Bill said as he got up from the bed, I was already missing him close to me, I felt so protected, or maybe I'm just delusional.

,,Tom let her rest a bit, you can work later" He whispered. ,,But why not in my bed?!" Tom whisper shouted. ,,Are you serious? Is that the only thing that matters, she's tired now let her sleep" Bill said.

I heard footsteps coming closer to where I was at. ,,What are you doing?!" Bill asked.

,,Sleeping" Tom said. I felt him getting onto the bed, he snuggled under the blanket getting closer to me.

I felt heated up, I kind of liked what he was doing even tho he was so close to me, he kept his hands to himself. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

,,You're so fucking annoying Tom, I hope you know that" Bill said slamming the door shut leaving us behind.

I flinched at the loud bang, Tom caressed my arm up and down, it was weird, it was just us but in Bill's room. It was just him and I laying in his brothers bed snuggled together sleeping.