• 9 •

Days passed since the incident in the shower. We haven't kissed or had sex since.

We were back to normal. I also haven't told anyone, not even Bill. I was too embarrassed at the fact even tho Bill warned me to not fall for it, I still fell.

I had to think about him a lot, I didn't know how I felt about all of this. He on the other side continued everything as always, he hasn't changed his behaviour towards me since, but what I noticed was that he was less around girls.

We spend more time together, and he would often reject girls if they asked him to hang around.

I was walking down the hallway searching for Bill. I walked to the cafeteria and that's where I spotted him sitting at a table with Tom, Gustav and Georg.

I walked over and sat down next to Bill, they were talking German.

I tapped on Bill's shoulder. ,,What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

He pulled out a paper and held it in my face. It said 'Island Records'.

,,No fucking way" my eyes widened. Bill had the biggest smile on his face nodding.

,,We signed our first contract, we're officially making music" He said smiling.

I hugged him, I knew that they made music and had a little band called Tokio Hotel, but I was shocked to see that they are finally able to publicly make music.

I was so happy for them all and hugged them one after another.

,,I'm so proud of you all" I clapped my hands in joy.

,,We have to celebrate!" Tom said. We all agreed to meet up at their house.

Back at home I took a shower and got ready. I did my Make up and wore a black short dress. I was ready to get drunk.

I made my way to their house, luckily they didn't lived that far away from me.

I rang the bell, adjusting my dress before Bill opened the door. We hugged and I walked inside.

Gustav and Georg were already there, of course I was late but that's on being a girl.

I greeted them and felt someone staring at me, I could feel his gaze burning on me.

I glanced to spot Tom standing at the kitchen counter leaning against it. Even as I was staring back he kept his eyes on me.

,,Are we ready to go?" Gustav asked and walked to the door.

We walked out the door over to a car, Georg had his drivers license so he was the one driving. Gustav in the passenger seat and me squeezed in between Tom and Bill.

,,What are you looking at?" I asked catching Bill staring at me.

,,You're just beautiful" he said, you could see his eyes were admiring me, he had those sparks in his eyes, the same I saw in Tom's.

,,You look prettier" I teased back. He laughed shyly looking out the window, avoiding to look at me.

I took in a sharp breath as Bill laid his hand on my thigh, letting it sit there. He wasn't looking at me but still knew what he was doing. My heart began to race and I felt my cheeks burning, why does his touch made me feel such way?

I turned my face to Tom's side, catching him staring at Bill's hand on my thigh. He looked up to me, his dark eyes staring at me, I could feel it was driving him crazy, seeing his brother touching me.

Georg parked and we got out of the car, Bill helped me by offering me his hand which I thankfully took.

We walked inside the club, it was warm and foggy in there. We parted ways losing each other in the crowd but I didn't mind so I walked up to the bar ordering a drink and some shots.

I gulped them down feeling a slight burn in my throat.

I went onto the dance floor, feeling warm from the alcohol running through my body.

I looked to spot Tom sitting in a lounge with girls around him, they were touching him. His eyes were already staring at me not even caring to listen as a girl whispered something in his ear.

I got bumped from behind as the person held onto my waist. I glanced over my shoulder to spot Bill.

I knew Tom's eyes were on me, so I wanted to tease him.

Bill danced grinding against my back, I could smell he had been drinking a lot.

I turned around now facing him. We moved our body's in sync being extremely close to each other. His hand wandered up to my cheek forcing me to look at him, I knew Tom was still watching so I did what I had to do.

I got closer feeling Bill's breath against my lips, it felt like everything was in slow motion.

He pulled me in for a kiss. I got so heated up and I kissed him back. His hands touching my body pulling me closer.

I opened my mouth letting his tongue slide in. I couldn't get enough of his kissing, he was so good.

We pulled away to catch our breath, he stared into my eyes, now I pulled him into a kiss.

He kissed back so passionately.

He pushed me through the crowd forcing me to walk backwards, not breaking the kiss. We got off the dance floor and he guided me to the bathroom. It was getting serious now.

He lifted me up and sat me down on the sink, placing himself in between my legs, my eyes closed shut.

Suddenly Bill got pushed back which made me open my eyes to see Tom pushing him against the wall, he was furious.

I tried pulling Tom off to let go of Bill, scared he might hurt his own brother. I didn't wanted this to escalate and immediately felt bad, and even worse that I enjoyed Bill's touch.