• 21 •

I was laying in bed, sad and thinking about what Tom said. I can't believe I fell for him and now he did this.

Bill tried to reach out to me since I haven't been answering him in a while, but I know that if I ask him about Tom, he will talk to Tom about it and I don't want that.

Maybe it's better this way, I knew deep down that time will show the truth and as I excepted it didn't last long.

My phone rang, Alice.

She's a girl I met in rehearsal and got along with very well so we exchanged numbers, she's a choreographer.

,,Hello" I said monotonous.

,,Hey, Y/n! I know that you've lately been feeling a bit down, so I wanted to ask if you would like to do a girls night out! There's a party going on near my house so if you like I would pick you up" she said.

Going on a party is better than laying in bed right?

,,Sure I'll be ready" I said as a smile grew on my face, she's a good friend isn't she?

I got ready and wore a short dress since I was feeling hot. I sprayed on perfume and headed out since Alice was waiting outside.

,,You look so fucking gorgeous" she smiled as she hugged me and took my hand to spin me around.

,,I can just return that to you" I winked and we got in the car, she turned on some music and put the volume on max.

We sang along almost screaming, the wind blowing through our hair since the windows were down all the way.

We arrived, I adjusted my skirt and we walked towards the house, you could hear the music from outside.

We got in and foggy warm air surrounded us. We went to the living room, dancing to the music moving our bodies in sync.

Everyone was vibing and my eyes looked around stopping at the couch, seeing something I wish I could forget I saw.

It was Tom, making out with a girl on his lap. I couldn't help but watch them, as his hands studied her body up and down, grabbing her ass as he pushed her down against his heat. She grinded up and down his lap as her head fell back while Tom kissed her neck.

I stopped dancing and just stared, I felt like someone stabbed a knife in my heart, how could he do this to me?

She wanted to pull him in for a kiss, but he turned his head so she was only able to kiss his cheek. He never kissed her lips, neither did he let her kiss him on the lips.

,,I'll get something to drink excuse me for a second" I yelled as Alice nodded and kept on dancing.

I made my way through the crowd searching for the kitchen, finally finding it.

I opened the refrigerator and took some alcohol, I don't know what it was but I just drank it, I wanted to forget about what I just saw, forget about what I was feeling, it drained me.

I heared heels clacking as I turned around.

Is he fucking serious?!

The girl was pushed against the wall as Tom kissed her neck making out with her in front of me.

My fist clenched and I got mad, the fuck he think he is? He's fucking doing it on purpose.

,,Are you doing that on purpose?" I interrupted them calmly not letting them see the anger that was building up inside of me.

,,Fuck you want?" he looked at me with a disgusting face.

,,You're a fucking cunt" I said not breaking the eye contact to let him see, I ain't scared to cuss at him. He's a fucking bitch.

,,Why? Because I don't love you anymore?" he ironically laughed.

,,You're fucking disgusting, I never believed you anyways" I whispered loud enough for him to hear, as I leaned closer towards him.

,,But you were open enough to let me fuck you huh?"

My jaw dropped.

I reached out and punched him in the face.

He held his jaw looking at me, I flipped my hair and walked away.

Not with me sweetie.