• 7 •

A few days passed and school ended, it was finally Friday which meant Weekend! Finally I was able to sleep a bit longer and just be lazy. I loved Weekends.

Bill was sick so he wasn't attending school today, it was just me and Tom. He knew that I haven't had anybody else to go to, so he stayed with me the whole day. He even dropped his side chicks just to hang with me. We got along well, we talked a lot and I wouldn't have thought that we had so much in common.

We were on our way home. ,,I don't want to part ways already" he pouted. ,,What do you mean? Why?" I asked and looked at him.

,,It was fun, I want to hang out with you" he said pulling me closer to him. ,,Can I come over?" he then asked and looked at me with doe eyes. I also liked spending time with him, even tho he was such a flirt, it was still fun around him and besides, my parents were abroad so why not?

,,Sure" I replied. He smiled satisfied and we walked to my house. I opened the door and let him in, it was the first time he was over but I didn't mind.

I showed him everything before we went into my room. He looked around picking up my Make up and looking at it with a question mark on his face.

,,So that's how a hot girls room looks like huh" he smiled and threw himself on my bed. I have to admit that I enjoyed the little compliments and sudden movements of him. He knew how to make a girl weak.

,,So what do you wanna do?" I asked laying down on my belly, looking at him. His head turned to my direction.

,,Wanna?" he asked as he pretended to hold hips, thrusting into the air. I don't get why the things he did turned me on. I shook my head.

,,You ever had your first kiss?" he asked looking at me, his eyes sparkling.

,,No" I lied, wanting to see his reaction.

,,Me neither" he said looking at the ceiling, was he serious? I don't think so, he had so many girls you couldn't even count them all, and then he's telling me he never had his first kiss?

,,What about all the girls?" I asked. His eyes looked over to me. He knew that I knew about his girls, I don't think he gets how obvious it is.

,,As much as I love to fuck and touch them, I never kissed any of them" he confessed but I couldn't believe a word he was saying.

,,Wanna be my first?" he asked lifting himself up leaning on his elbows.

I looked at his lips, then back to his eyes. I wanted to feel his lips, but is it the right thing to do?

,,Don't be scared I don't know how to kiss either" he said wanting me to feel more comfortable. He doesn't know I already knew how to kiss, but I was thinking about regretting it later.

Fuck it.

,,Go ahead" I smirked confidently.

He held my face in his hand, making me face him, looking deeply in my eyes not even taking them off for a second. He leaned in closer, our noses touching.

I could feel his warm breath against my lips. I let him lead me and closed my eyes as he pulled me in for a kiss. It felt so good, I wasn't expecting him to be this good.

His hand thightly holding my head in place, his thumb caressing my cheek. His kiss got more passionate, not even letting go of my lips once, my hand running up his chest.

He stopped catching his breath looking deeply in my eyes. A string of saliva between our lips, I was so heated up I wanted more.

He pressed his lips against mine for a second round, it was like we couldn't get enough of each other. He pulled me on top of him not breaking the kiss once.

I sat on his heat and I could feel it. His hands were all over my body, his touch felt so good and I was craving him. I moved my heat up and down his lap to tease him. He whimpered into the kiss, his grip getting harder.

His tongue entering my mouth as we fought for dominance. He thrusted his hips up wanting to feel my heat.
I wasn't sure if what we were doing was right but I couldn't stop, neither could I get enough of him.

,,I wanna fuck you" he whispered against my lips breaking the kiss.

As much as I loved what we were doing I pulled myself off of him, laying on my back next to him catching my breath.

,,Fuck you" he whined looking at me.

I knew how bad he wanted it right now, but I liked teasing him.