• 8 •

,,You kissed good for your first time" he said still laying there while I was getting up.

I smirked at the thought of the lie I told him, but I didn't wanted to tell him, so I just left it uncommented.

I went into the bathroom which is connected to my room to take a shower. I was so heated up and needed to calm down.

I relaxed as the hot water ran down my body. I still thought about what just happened.

I flinched as two arms wrapped around my waist. My heart began to race. He pulled me in, pressing my back against his chest.

,,We haven't finished" he whispered against my ear. I felt weak on my legs, now I was craving him as much as he did. I somehow felt safe around him, I didn't even mind that our naked bodies were touching each other, standing under hot water running down.

I pressed my ass against his abdomen teasing him, his grip around my waist got stronger. I'm officially on his list of fucked girls but I couldn't care less in that moment.

He pressed me against the wall, his hand wiping hair strings out of my face.

,,You want it?" he asked, waiting for my consent. I nodded, my body pressed against the tiles, my ass arched towards him.

His hands slowly made their way down to my hips, the water still running.

He parted my legs and slowly placed himself at my entrance. I whined waiting for him to finally start, I needed him inside me.

His left hand holding my neck, making me face him. I knew he wanted to look at me while he fucks me.

He slowly inserted his tip, it was a warm feeling filling me up. He slowly pulled back out.

,,You want me to fuck you, huh" he said his grip getting stronger, I was sure it was gonna leave marks. I nodded.

He pulled out to his tip before thrusting back in, forcing me to take all of him in.

He hardly thrusted into me making me feel weaker with every single thrust. He moaned looking at me, I couldn't concentrate on anything else. The feeling of fullness building up inside of me.

,,F-fuck" I moaned, my eyes rolled back as he pounded into me, even tho the water was running, I could feel how wet it got down there, it smoothly went in and out.

,,You feel so good, fuck" he moaned getting sloppy. His words made me weak, it felt like I had thousands of butterflies in my stomach.

He pulled me back, my back facing his chest, his face in my neck. One arm holding my face towards him, the other around my waist. He sucked on my neck leaving marks but I didn't care.

,,You like getting fucked, huh?" he whispered out of breath pounding into me hitting my sweet spot so good, his dirty talk was my weakness. My eyes rolled back and I wasn't able to verbally answer.

,,Mmh" I moaned. I felt so weak in his arms, my legs were slowly giving in.

As he fucked me, his hand wandered down to my clit stimulating it. ,,Be good and cum for me" He said kissing my neck. I felt overwhelmed, never have I ever had such good sex before.

His dick thrusting into me, his hand stimulating my clit, his mouth sucking and kissing my neck. I felt my high built up inside of me.

,,Fucking cum for me you slut" he said pounding into me. That was everything I needed to hear as I came.

My legs flinching, my inner womb clenching around his dick. I felt it wettened down there, he slowed down, still thrusting sloppy into me to ride out my high.

,,Fuck you're so thight" he moaned against my ear. He pulled out and squirted his cum on my ass, helping a little by pumping his dick.

,,Fuck, that was so good" he smiled as he pressed his lips onto mine. He turned me around to make me face him, my chest pressed against his as we passionately kissed. Why did it felt so good with him? His touch, his kisses, just everything about him?

Now I know why girls are going crazy about him.