• 18 •

I was at home, writing some songs since I was getting back into it, and started to love what I'm doing again.

The boys were already gone, I was now all alone. Since the song blew up I got multiple calls and emails, I feel so overwhelmed, everyone was requesting me for interviews or game shows.

As I was writing, I got a call from an No Caller ID.

I hesitated to pick it up since I was assuming that it's Jacob calling me.

I picked up.

,,Hello, this is James from Island Records, am I talking to Y/n L/n?" he asked.

My heart beat began to race, why was he calling?

,,Yes, that's me" I replied waiting for him to continue.

,,Good, I called because I wanted to ask you something, so you may noticed that your feature with Tokio Hotel went pretty viral and made hundreds of thousands sells the last two days. We are very impressed by your work and see potential in you, so we wanna sign you under our label" He said, my jaw dropped.

,,Really?" I asked in disbelief.

,,Yes, really" he laughed. ,,If you're interested, we would be happy for you to come over to sign the contract" he said.

,,When?" I asked, this all is going way too fast.

,,Today would be best, but if you can't then whenever you like" he said. I agreed and told him that I'll be there by 4pm.

We talked some words before hanging up, I jumped around my room, I was so happy. Does that mean I'm becoming a star?

I showered, got dressed and put on some make up before I called an Uber to pick me up.

On the ride I nervously played games on my phone to calm down a little, it didn't help a lot tho.

I finally arrived in front of the building, I was shocked at how big it actually was.

I haven't told anybody about it yet, I first wanted to sign that paper and make it official before telling anyone.

I walked in sitting down on a couch in the lobby, waiting for the lady they told me about to pick me up.

A tall man instead of the woman came up to me and greeted me with a handshake.

,,I am sorry for the circumstances, but I had to step in since my coworker isn't available right now" he smiled, he got short hair, tanned skin and hazel brown eyes. His jawline defined and he had dimples when he smiled, he was good looking.

,,It's alright no worries" I smiled shaking his hand.

,,I'm Liam by the way" he I introduced himself.

,,So, Y/n" he looked down on the list he was carrying with him, flipping through the pages.

,,Follow me" he smiled looking back up to me.

We walked for a while till we made it to a big hallway with a huge black door.

He knocked on it and waited a second before it magically automatically opened.

I followed him and he gestured me to take a seat in the black leather seat.

,,Nice to finally meet the stunning voice in person" James smiled as he greeted me with a handshake before I sat down.

Liam just stood next to me, holding his list.

,,So, I already made you familiar with what you are here for" he said pointing out the call we had earlier and I nodded.

,,So since you're interested, I don't want to make you wait any longer" he said as he pulled out a paper and slid it over to me laying down a pen next to it.

,,Here's the contract" he smiled friendly intertwining his hands, waiting for me to sign it.

I picked up the pencil and felt that I was a little shaky from the nervousness. My eyes flew over the lines, but there was no catch so I signed it.

I slid it back over to him as he took it and looked at it.

,,I'm honoured to welcome you in this company, I'll make you big" he smiled slightly nodding, he definitely saw something in me.

,,Liam is going to be your manager from now on" he said as he pointed with his pen over to Liam.

I looked at him with a soft smile which he returned.

,,He will take care of you, and organize your events, so you don't have to worry about much. If you need anything you call him, understood?" James smiled.

I nodded and we said our goodbyes.

I exchanged numbers with Liam as he guided me out of the building. I can't believe this is all happening right now, but I'll wait for the boys to come back home till I tell them.